Apply for Australian Visa
It is a great idea to go on a holiday to Australia. Here you can experience the beauty of this country, in the form of its captivating landscapes and other such beauties. You can experience all this only if you are granted a visit visa to this country. There are multiple benefits of going to Australia on a visit visa.
The details of this visit visa
A visiting visa to Australia granted for a period raging from three months to one year. However it must be kept in mind that granting the visa for a particular time depends entirely on the discretion of the visa officer. The eligibility of an applicant is decided on the requirements met by the applicant.
An applicant must meet a number of requirements to be able to acquire a visiting visa to Australia. They are based on the life of the applicant and the purpose of their visit. Therefore they vary from one applicant to another. Apart from the specific requirements to be met, there are some general ones too.
The requirements to be met by all
The general requirements to be fulfilled by all applicants include processing sufficient funds to support your stay in the country. A lack of interest in perusing a job in this country processing no criminal record and an invitation from your host in Australia. Some applicants may need a temporary resident visa to be eligible for this one.
Other requirements will differ from person to person based on each profile. Consult Y-Axis for advice on the best strategy for your visa and other services.
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment PhaseReview By : Roshan Elias Thank you Y-Axis for helping me smoothly and successfully sail through the skills assessment phase. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant , Mr Ali Asghar, for his meticulous and prompt follow up.… Continue Reading → The post Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment Phase appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For AustraliaReview By : VIPUL KUMAR I have received a grant for Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa for Australia and all the credit goes to Mr. Srikanth Penta from Y-Axis for his continuous support. However, I have never met this… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Candidates may be allowed multiple entries into the Australia before the visa expires.
- The visitor will get to experience the culture of the Australia.
- Any visitor is permitted to stay in Australia on a stretch before the visa expires.
To apply for the Australia tourist visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
3months – 12 months - INR 6900+1500 including VFS charges and other charges.
The process time after submission at VFS is 8-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.