The aim to offer a better health and a better you is Thailand’s aim and unique motto to help people have a controlled health system. The doldrums of health can be multiple which cannot be overlooked. Walk into Thailand for a better health. This is one place that has better options for all busy lives that have less time to think about their own health. Come in as a tourist and enhance a healthy wellbeing.
The tourism council of Thailand is expecting 29 million tourists to make it to Thailand particularly naming it Medical therapeutic tourism. This increases the scope of the competitiveness and improves mutual relationships with neighboring countries as well.
Thailand is seeking to promote a well streamlined 10-year visa plan to promote medical tourism. The age criterion is that the applicant should be the age of 50 and above. Initially, the visa will be issued for five years later will be extended for another five years based on the requirement.
• Age is a key factor should be 50 and above
• A valid passport
• Two duly filled visa application form
• It takes five days to process the visa
• Carry the fees in dollars to pay the visa fees
• Monthly income 100,000 baht to be maintained for at least a year.
• Medical insurance of $1000 for outpatient and $10,000 for inpatient care policy
• And every 90 days have to make an arrangement to report at the immigration police officer’s office that medical treatment is being given.
• This is a non-immigrant visa type
Reasons for choosing Thailand for medical treatment
• Firstly the affordability is lot more cheaper
• World class accredited medical facilities
• Highly experience and exceptional doctors always available round the clock.
• Excellent service
• The treatment benefit is holistic and you would also find alternative treatments for your every health need and emergency.
• Finally, the sole purpose of medical tourism will be met especially the serenity of Thailand will help you recuperate and rejuvenate.
As the number of international patients has been increasing from a 2.5 million international patients. Eighteen hospitals here are the first to have received a JCI accreditation and ISO 9001 certification as well. The revenue medical tourism has contributed to the economy of Thailand is over 107 billion baht each year.
A renowned fact that Thailand rightfully stands as one of the wellsprings of advanced medical aid. Above all, you will be served with gracious hospitality and utmost respect. You will be surprised to experience that there are 9765 well-equipped health stations and 1002 multi special hospitals which are under the supervision of the Ministry of Health.
Lastly talking about various treatments the procedures range from cosmetic to plastic surgeries to orthopedic treatments more especially cardiology is increasingly renowned. Other procedures such as dental, bariatric surgery and any other ophthalmology related treatments. There is every reason to boast because of the best cosmetic surgeons in the world and the treatments are generally available at half prices.
If you are looking for affordability and best medical procedures make it to the best health care hubs. The world’s best immigration consultant in the world Y-Axis will serve your every need and fulfill every travel purpose.