South Australia has modified the status of some of its occupations for State Sponsorship. This must be noted by all the applicants of sponsorship with the state under Subclass 190 and 489 Visa.
The latest status of the Occupations:
• Surveyor – 232212 -SSSI – Competent Plus English (or overall Proficient) – Special Conditions Apply
• Early Childhood Teacher (Pre-Primary School) – AITSL – Provisional 489 Visa only for Offshore applicants – Proficient English (or overall Proficient Plus) – Special Conditions Apply
Applicants must note that they can apply for State Sponsorship with South Australia only if they fulfil the special requirements where special conditions are applicable. They must also note that occupations under Low Availability / Available status can close at any time.
An application can be made through 80 points/ high point’s category in the case of South Australia. This is effective from July 2018 and if special conditions apply or the occupation is available under Supplementary List.
Below is the step-by-step process for receiving Australia PR Visa through sponsorship from South Australia:
• Submit an Expression of Interest – EOI in Skill Select, as quoted by the SBS. Select South Australia as the State you prefer. Choose either Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa or the Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489 Visa.
• Ensure to note your EOI ID number as you will require it for your application for State nomination
• Submit an application to the website of Immigration SA for a State nomination
• Keep a track of your application online
• The decision for your nomination application will reflect on the application page of Immigration SA once it is made
• You will receive an email from the Home Affairs Department inviting you to apply for the Visa if your State nomination is approved
• Submit your Australia Visa application with the Home Affairs Department
If you have filed multiple applications for State nomination, these will be processed in the order of the date. You can intimate Immigration SA regarding applications you do not want to be processed any further. Application fees paid are not refundable.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, Business Visa for Australia.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…