Applicants of Australia PR through nomination from South Australia are required to fulfill certain basic requirements for submitting their application. All the applicants who cater to the requirements and whose occupation is included in the SNOL can submit the EOI- Expression of Interest. They are required to:
- Commit to living and work in South Australia for 2 years from the date of arrival with plans for long-term settlement
- Be under the age of 45 years at the time of nomination
- Have an occupation that is available on the State Nominated Occupation List. They will have access to occupations under ‘special conditions apply’ and supplementary occupation list will be available in specific circumstances.
- Possess a positive skills assessment for General Skilled Migration from an appropriate authority
- Have minimum skilled 1 year of work experience in last 3 years. Some occupations may require higher work experience. Overseas graduate of South Australia can able to obtain a waiver for work experience.
- Cater to Immigration South Australia’s requirement for the English language for the occupation
- Possess monetary ability in terms of funds for settling in South Australia, as quoted by the SBS
Basic documents required for Applicants of Australia PR through nomination from South Australia:
- Passports of all the applicants
- Educational documents
- Employment documents
- CAE/OET/TOEFL/PTE/IELTS – must be mandatorily verifiable online
- In some cases research for job opportunities
- Concise commitment statement
- Fee for application -200 AUD only through credit card, MASTER or VISA
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa services and products for aspiring overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, and Business Visa for Australia.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
SA makes diverse changes for state sponsorship for Australia PR