The Quebec Entrepreneur category offers a pathway to Permanent Resident Visa to business managers and owners if they can efficiently acquire or create an industrial, commercial or agricultural business in the province.
The applicants of the Quebec Entrepreneur category who intend to avail a Permanent Resident Visa must fulfill the below requirements:
- They must intend to settle in the Quebec province.
- A minimum net worth of 300,000 CAD must have been legally acquired by them. This can be individually or with the common-law-partner or spouse if they are accompanying.
- They must have acquired at least 2 years of business management work experience in the last 5 years prior to the application.
- Applicants must have controlled a minimum of 25% of the equity and have accumulated the work experience in a profitable business via full-time.
- They must be successful in the security background check and medical examination, as quoted by the Canadavisa.
Applicants of the Quebec Entrepreneur category are also required to submit a business project which will be the deciding factor in the assessment of their application.
Successful candidates who arrive in Canada will be required to comply with several conditions for at least 12 months for the 3 years after obtaining the Permanent Resident Visa. They must:
- Successfully acquire or create an industrial, commercial or agricultural business in the province of Quebec
- Manage minimum of 25% of the capital equity of the business that accounts for at least 100,000 CAD
- Employ a resident in the Quebec for the business in apposition for at least 30 hours per week. This excludes the Entrepreneur and accompanying family members. It is not mandatory for agricultural Entrepreneur.
- Actively be involved in the business management
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.