Oman Tourist Visa and Express Visa applicants must apply 1 week prior to their travel to the Sultanate. The Royal Oman Police have made this announcement:
‘Dear applicant, we would like to inform that the use date for Tourist and Express Visas that are unsponsored is 1 month from the issuance date. Thus, it is recommended that the application Oman Tourist Visa and Express Visa is filed a minimum 1 week prior to your travel’ – Royal Police of Oman
Oman Visa eligibility requirements:
• Passport must possess a minimum of 6 months validity from the arrival date
• Not offered to Official/Diplomatic Passport holders
• Not offered to overseas travel document holders
• Overseas nationals from eligible nations that fulfil all the requirements will be offered the Oman E-Visa
• Fee for Omani E-Visa that includes Service and Government fee differs as per the category of the Visa selected by the applicant and has to be paid online only
• The Omani E-Visa has a validity of 6 months only from the date it is issued
• Only 1 entry is permitted
• There is a fine of $13 per day for each day of overstay if in case the Visitor in Oman overstays
• Applicant must possess a valid booking in a hotel in Oman
• Applicant must also have return journey ticket
Oman is among those nations in the world where many overseas visitors would like to travel, as quoted by the Times of Oman. However, the process to obtain Oman Tourist Visa or even E-Visa is tough and complex. It is always advisable to opt for services of expert Immigration Consultants for applying for an Oman Visa.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to aspiring overseas immigrants including Y-International Resume (Senior Level) 5+ yrs, Y Jobs, Y-Path, Resume Marketing Services One State and One Country.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Oman, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…Oman eases Residency rules to attract overseas investors