Immigration South Australia has updated the Occupation requirements for overseas immigrant applicants. It has released the fresh list for occupations nominated by the state for 2017, as quoted by the Workvisalawyers. Below is the brief of the changes that have been made effective for the overseas immigrant applicants:
- There is a high availability of Accountants and Finance Managers as of now in the Supplementary skilled list.
- 70 points will be required for applicants of ICT occupations if they intend to obtain a nomination from the state.
- Restaurant and Café managers will be eligible for sponsorship only through the Skilled Regional 489 Sponsored visa.
- Customer Service Managers will also be eligible for sponsorship only through the Skilled Regional 489 Sponsored visa.
- Overseas immigrant applicants are in high demand for Registered Nurse jobs.
- Nurses who are enrolled are only eligible for sponsorship through the Skilled Regional 489 Sponsored visa.
- Cook, Chef, Pastry Chef and Baker are also qualified for sponsorship only through the Skilled Regional 489 Sponsored visa.
- Generic business professionals and Marketing Specialist are listed on the Supplementary Skilled List as on high availability.
The status of the below-mentioned occupations has also been changed by Immigration South Australia for overseas immigrant applicants:
- Organization and Methods Analyst- 224712 – Proficient English or overall Proficient Plus – Low Availability
- Only Provisional 489 visa overseas immigrant applicants – VETASSESS
It must be noted by applicants that occupations that have their status specified as ‘Low availability’ or ‘Available’ can get closed at any time.
English language requirements for the below-mentioned occupations have also been changed:
- ICT – Each band score must be proficient English or 7.5 overall IELTS score
- Engineering – score of competent plus English or 7 overall IELTS score
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Australia, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.