Manitoba labor market will create 168, 700 job openings in the 7 years period between 2018 and 2024. Immigrant workers will play a crucial role in catering to the labor market needs of the province. This is as per the latest 7-year labor market outlook of the Manitoba Government. It implies 24, 100 job openings will be created annually in the province.
An approximately equal figure of fresh workers 168, 4000 are likely to be added to the Manitoba labor market in this 7 year period.
|Sl No||Occupation||Qualification required||Number of Jobs||% of total jobs for 2018-2024|
|1.||Managerial and Professional||University education||52, 600||31%|
|2.||Technical and Skilled||College or Apprenticeship Training||49, 400||29%|
|3.||Intermediate, Clerical and Operator||Secondary School and Occupation Specific Training||49, 800||30%|
|4.||Elemental and Laboring||On the Job training||16, 900||10%|
Out of the 24, 100 fresh workers joining the labor market annually 5, 500 will be net in-immigrants. Immigrant workers are a major component of these numbers. This is as per the estimation of the report, as quoted by the CIC News.
Sales and Service jobs are projected to have the most openings during the forecast period. It totals to 33,300 or 19.7% of the total job openings. Administration, Finance, and Business occupations are projected at 26, 400 or 15.7%. Government Services, Community, Law and Social and Education occupations are estimated at 23, 600 or 14% of overall jobs. These 3 categories account for a joint total of 83, 300 projected jobs.
The majority of the job openings projected with 66% will be those that will replace the aging workforce of the province as workers retire. Remaining 34% will be the jobs that will be created due to economic growth. The projected expansion demand is likely to be strongest in 2021, 2020, and 2019.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas immigrants including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry PR Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…