Italy is amongst the most populous student destinations for higher education offered by high ranked universities. A key reason is the more affordable tuition fees than compared to any other Western European nation. The country has the most culturally rich history and traditions of higher education facilitated by the best intellectuals. This makes Italy a highly enticing place for international students to come for studies.
The fact is international studies abroad is an absolute career booster. Students who have made it overseas to study understand how to communicate across diverse cultures, work with folks who hail from various walks of life and the thinking is creative pertaining to the ever changing global pretext.
Italy attracts students from all over the world which offers excellent education and modern universities with the best cutting edge technology for the benefit of the students. Top notch universities have introduced 115 top bachelor programs and 460 top master’s program for the year 2017.
Key steps for a Bachelor’s Program:
* Approach the university and ask for an assessment of eligibility
* Submit application
* After you meet the eligibility based on previous qualification grades secured
* A letter of academic eligibility will be sent
* Italy accepts TOEFL and IELTS as English proficiency tests
Documents for a Bachelor’s program
* Valid passport of the applicant
* Two latest Photographs
* Academic transcripts
* University application form and Letter of approval
* A detailed curriculum vitae
* Duly written letter of motivation
* Official score of SAT or ACT
* A health insurance plan
* Evidence of funds to help you sustain
Master’s Program is a huge attraction to 100,000 international students each year to enroll into various programs. They may also pick from the internship programs and scholarship programs for which the student has to be found eligible.
Documents for a Master’s program
* A detailed student entry visa application
* Two recent passport photographs
* Evidence of the arranged accommodation
* Proof of economic funds which is a minimum of 450 EUR/ Month
* Health insurance equal to 30,000 EUR
* True copies of the previous academics
* Invite letter from an Italian university
* English Proficiency test evidence
* Receipt that you have paid the visa application
The processing time it takes for a student to be issued a visa is 3 weeks. The interview has to be booked 6 weeks in advance. And if your course is more than 6 months you will be given an opportunity to work within your university as well. The fact of the matter is getting a part time job in Italy is not a challenge. It is advised that you manage to learn basic conversing skills in Italian which will be an added benefit.
Take some time to check the courses available and if you have more questions to ask contact Y-Axis the world’s best immigration and visa consultant.