The largest province in Canada renowned for being prosperous and a dynamic society Quebec is that Golden pathway for skilled workers to discover their capabilities and contribute their individual best. Moreover to work in another country is a platform where you improve your existing skills at the same time you get to learn new things may it be related to work and living an upscale life.
The added benefit is your curriculum vita gets the exposure and recognition. And during your stay overseas you get engaged in projects which will bring you a greater exposure for your professional enhancement. And a number of skilled workers making it to Quebec will have a dramatic impression on the economy. The career will make the life changing moment memorable for you, with the best language skills and technical experience. Your dream of coming so far is a battle half won.
The best immigration benefit was announced on the 30th of March 2017 when Quebec made an unprecedented announcement to draw 5,000 skilled workers from 75 eligible humongous occupations. The stream of training is also considered a part of this great opportunity. The dates are yet to be announced as to when the applications will begin to be processed.
What you should do:
• Create an account to acquire a certification from the Quebec certificate of selection (CSQ)
• If you are found eligible you would be considered eligible for the Quebec experience program
• The two-step Quebec immigrations path is applicable to those with high levels of potential and work related experience.
• The applicant must be selected by the ministry of immigration, diversity, and inclusiveness (MIDI).
• After the applicant is selected then a certificate is issued by the CSQ.
The Quebec immigration program stands with the par to the Express entry immigration system and the Provincial Nominee program. The Quebec program allots a points based system which will evaluate an applicant in terms of the areas of training, academics, work experience, age, language proficiency and most important the offer letter from the employer.
The wide range of opportunities covers streams such as management, financial services, Healthcare, Engineering, Information Technology all under the umbrella of the Quebec skilled worker program.
Points Calculator and processing time
• A single applicant must score 50 points
• A married couple should attain 59 points
• For age 16 points
• Academicia 14 points
• Language proficiency 22 points
• Prior work experience 8 points
• Willingness to stay in Quebec is 8 points
• Any specified are of training awards you with 16 points
• Spouse description 17 points
• Self-financial ability gets you 1 point
• Children accompanying will award you 8 points
• An offer letter will get you 10 points.
The processing time it takes to process the application is 12 months approximately. As Quebec vows to create a number of jobs making the year 2017 beneficial and worthwhile. Applicants need to have knowledge of French besides English proficiency. Earlier documents were submitted as true copies, these days photocopies are also accepted.
• Valid passport
• Birth certificate
• Marital Status certificate
• Prior work experience documents
• Evidence of language tests (IELTS)
• Tax returns for the past 3 years
• Academic certificates
• If any other internship program certificates or any other training acquired certificates would add Weightage.
The documents can be submitted online making it convenient for the applicant to keep track of the status of the application. Lastly, Quebec’s vibrant and multicultural society creates a unique place for families to live in tranquility and safety. The best part which anyone would rely on is the best health care system.
As Quebec makes the path feasible for 5,000 applicants afresh all you ought to know is when to apply and how to apply. Y-Axis knows better how to process better. Our processing is the best and you will certainly experience what you are getting and where you deserve to be in this wide world full of opportunities.
Your need unites us, our loyalty makes us