As a matter of fact, progress is inevitable without change. And the changes make things much better. The likewise is the plight of Canada’s Express Entry program. The year 2015 ever since this very program was introduced and the following year picked up significant demand for its operational benefits of bringing in skilled immigrants to Canada. Post-June the 6th 2017 the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has vowed to bring about two key changes. Firstly French speakers will be rewarded with additional points and secondly if the applicant has a sibling living in Canada will be an added benefit. Apparently, will receive additional points under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
French is one of Canada’s official languages besides English. Majorly almost every province in Canada has French as the mother tongue. The percentage of people who cannot speak the language French is significantly less. Bilingual requirements are causing great priority even to the Express Entry program irrespective of the four provinces.
Immigrant job seekers French and English language bilingualism is the key which will reward an applicant more points. The federal government of Canada has the largest number of Bilingual workers. And interacting with a client in their first language will make things more conversant and sail smooth operating procedures. For your benefit, French language learning is available to a million learners at every cultural institute in Canada.
The ability to speak English and French is an advantage at the international market and the Canadian Job Bank. And it does not take you long to reach the benchmark level eligibility. Did you also know that 50% of English vocabulary is derived from the Language French.
A Summary of the new changes
• Additional 15 points will be awarded to the eligible candidature who secures a level 7 in French language proficiency combined with English securing a score of 4.
• The scores will enhance to 30 if the French level is 7 and the English score is 5 according to the Canadian Language Benchmark.
• Precisely meaning more points for the Language French
• A sibling in Canada who is a permanent resident or even a dependent or a blood relative will carry more points for the Express Entry Program
• And once the Candidate is nominated into the Express Entry pool need not enroll into the Canadian Job Bank.
• Qualifying candidates with relevant experience and those who present excellence in the needed language skills will be considered eligible in the Express Entry Program.
• The Express entry program would segregate applicant to the key immigrant programs available such as Federal Skilled Workers, the Skilled Trades, the Canadian Experience Class and last but not least the Provincial Nominee Program.
Basis of the 1200 Points Grant under CRS
• Age being a prominent factor with a spouse accompanying you gets 100 points, and without a spouse, the points available will be 110 points.
• Level of education the maximum you can get for the highest degree will be 150 points
• Highest points given to each language ability is 136 points for first language (French as the home spoken language) and for an accompanying spouse who also can take the test will be awarded 5 points
• The second language may it be English or French the maximum you can is 24 points.
• And you would also score 200 points for an offer letter from any of the province immigrant program
• And 100 points for a skills combination and absolute transferability
• The more you score in the language benchmark the more points you get to be levied with the language eligibility.
• A sibling in Canada will also get you 15 points
• Last but not least if the Candidate has an earned degree from any Canadian institution earlier will be an added advantage.
A candidate has the flexibility of even registering in the Canadian Job bank this will be free of charge. And followed by which the employers would reach out to the candidates and apply every hiring procedure. Instead, the best alternative for the candidate is to qualify for the provisional nomination program which will directly place the applicant in the Express entry Pool.
To sum it all the slight changes would not shake up the Express Entry pool in any way. This would bring a standard procedure to be more resourceful. Above all inviting more applicants on basis of Human capital, Interpersonal Skills and prior experience is still expected to be skyrocketed in the days to come. This great path will make employers find the best of skills; likewise, applicant can opt for the best of employers who suit their ability and skill.
The new changes to the immigration procedure to Canada will be more feasible and will be ease you down when you bank on the best immigration consultant in the world Y-Axis. The application process is simply the quickest and we keep you in constant loop intimating the progress of your application.
It is now time to face the Change and a Chance to make a world of your own