When you begin a research trying to figure out which country will be your destination to study Finland is definitely one of them which you should be considering. The Finnish government has made education absolutely an affordable benefit for international students. Above all the country is known for its innovative approach when it affiliated to education.
Why study in Finland:
• The administering governments in Finland have always invested more in education.
• Finnish universities are amongst the top 500 universities in the world.
• Absolutely generous towards international students
• One of the best in scholarship grants to international students
• Feasible work-life balance
• It is an easy country for non-native speakers to reside
• Lastly, the living costs are truly affordable
All you have to do is find a university that suits your ability interest and skill. Fill in the application and wait to receive an invite letter from the university. You should also be cautious
about time restraints to submit applications. When you are looking for a bachelor’s degree you should look for courses with the University of Applied Sciences likewise is for master’s programs.
Bachelor’s Program requirements
• Prior school relieving certificates
• Duly filled application form
• University acceptance letter
• Bachelor’s programs are generally for 3.5 through 4.5 years.
• On the job training programs are mandated for you to improve your skills
• For Non-EU students, you will have to apply along with the tuition fees
• Entrance exams are course specific exclusively
• After you arrive you will have to apply for student residence permit.
• Enable you to work while you are studying.
• Language proficiency vary for institutions
Master’s Program requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree equivalent to 3 years
• Relevant work experience is considered prominent
• Entrance exams are not mandated
One of the key aspects is proper financial planning towards your studies. Part time working will be a great source of income. During your stay enroll into language grooming skills to learn Finnish and Swedish which will help you fetch jobs anywhere with ease.
Scholarship programs are available for both Bachelor’s and Master’s level students. Renowned is the Erasmus scholarship program. Moreover, such programs are purely academic performance based.
Documents you will need for a student visa to Finland:
• Duly filled application form
• You will have to attach the certificate of acceptance
• Evidence that you can support yourself during your course
• Valid passport and two latest photographs with a plain background.
• Evidence that you paid the visa application fees the citation is important.
• International health insurance for students.
Now after you visit the embassy carry the relevant original documents with you. Then your fingerprints will be taken for the sake of identity check. Visas are granted equal to the length of the course. You should be approaching the local Finnish police and apply for the visa extension.
If you wish to build your careers as a student contact Y-Axis the world’s best immigration and visa consultant to assist you to reach your dream destinations.