Every year scores of students from across the globe make it to Spain seeking for education from one of the 74 universities located in the country. Undoubtedly Spain has a great opportunity to learn and develop irrespective of the major you choose or which institution you have chosen for your higher studies.
The educational system is well organized and properly facilitated. Exclusively designed for students with various levels of intellect and reception. Truly speaking you will be convinced that you will be given the best potential education of your time.
Steps to follow to apply for a student visa to Spain:
• Two Schengen visa application forms duly filled by the applicant
• Two latest photographs, staple one each on each form.
• Letter of acceptance from the institution you chose to study a full-time course
• Evidence you have paid the tuition fees
• After you have paid the tuition fees you receive a visa letter stating the payment of fees which has to be submitted while processing for the visa.
• A police clearance certificate is important
• Health insurance coverage should be equal to 30,000 EUR
• Proof of financial aid from the university
• Notarized letter from your parents extending financial support
• Bank statements are mandated
After the submission of the documents, it would take 15-30 days for the application to be processed. Begin the processing 12 weeks prior to the commencing of the course in Spain. And after you receive your student visa to Spain you will have 30 days to apply for a Spanish student residence permit. This can be availed from the local immigration office.
Spain is renowned as of the top European countries hosting English-taught Master’s degree according to the Institute of International Education. However, the student is required to take the Official Spanish University Entrance Exam. For a student to qualify this exam generally a B2 level in the Spanish language is needed.
The fact of the matter is that Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the world besides English. As you stride into any of the universities there you will be surrounded by pupil speaking the language and even before you realize you would have picked up the language naturally by then.
Students should be aware of the internship programs which are considered prominent for future job placements after the completion of the course. Moreover while studying students are allowed to work part-time for at least 20 hours per week to sustain.
Get ready to experience the utmost standards of education. It is an assurance that student life in Spain will be most memorable. If you are looking to make this happen to you as well contact Y-Axis the world’s best immigration and visa consultant.