The world’s renowned binary education and a home to 12 most populous universities amongst the top 100 is Holland. It would be your best choice if you consider studying here. Speaking about Dutch universities that are increasingly popular with international students has numbers increasing significantly each year. Over 2100 courses are available which are facilitated in English. Over 90,000 students make it to Holland on an average each year.
The two major streams where you will find the desired course of your choice is at the University of Applied Sciences and Research universities. The classifications that would appease you would be
• Economy and Business
• Communication & IT
• Human & Social sciences
• Art & Culture
• All Healthcare streams
• Liberal Arts
• Environmental & Agricultural sciences
Most of the international students opt for enrollment into Research universities and Science programs. Surprisingly the numbers are twice increasing in streams of Agriculture and Engineering.
Reasons why Holland is renowned
• Over 2100 courses are designed and suitable for individual intellects taught in English
• More scope for research related courses
• Practical learning methodology
• Scholarship facilities
• Accommodation for students is affordable
• Get to work as a student
• Your interest to learn Dutch will be a greater benefit
• Cost for education is comparatively low
• The best part is the orientation visa issued for a year to acquire a job after the completion of studies.
• The applications for universities are available through university portals.
• A bachelor’s program will need a minimum of 55 percent
• A Master’s program will need 70 percent
• For management courses, prior work experience is mandated
• Apply 3 months before the commencement of the start date of the course
• After you reach Holland the university applies for a resident permit on your behalf.
• A valid passport along with a confirmation letter from the university
• Evidence of sufficient funds supporting your stay
• Reference letters and statement speaking about your interest
• Purchase Health insurance for the first three months and a Tuberculosis test report is important.
• Fill the visa application and align all the documents in order
• Pay the visa application fees
• After all this paperwork is submitted to the Embassy you will receive a confirmation.
• A date will be fixed for your one-one interview
• Attend the interview and submit your passport for the visa to be issued.
Remember to be concise and you will be asked about the interest of choosing Holland for higher education. Make sure to have all the documents attested before the submission for a student visa. Prepare yourself and get acquainted with to the student-centered teaching style of Holland. Once you make it there you will be glad to see every 1 out of 10 pupils are international students.
Are you someone who is looking for assistance and guidance for higher education. Contact Y-Axis the world’s best immigration and visa expertise to meet your every migrating purpose.