The country known for its diverse province in all of Canada is British Columbia. The country keenly aims at forestry and mining which have mainly contributed towards the British Columbia’s economy. Moreover, the country is known for its expansive mangroves and absolute unique coastal climate. The amazing program attracts perspective applicants who have the relevant skills and sufficient experience.
British Columbia is a fantastic place for study live and works. The country’s growing economy is the key reason for anyone to migrate to this beautiful country. Some of the reasons why people have British Columbia as a priority.
• The standard of living is affordable and absolutely a social
• The health care facilities are absolutely likely
• Employers introduce employees into the best health care plans.
• The health coverage plans are completely covered.
• There are over 200,000 people who have migrated to this country from overseas last 2016.
• One of the safest places to work and life
There are various sectors where one can find scope to secure a job such as Agriculture
• Business Management
• Construction and Trade
• Health and Educational Services
• IT and Property management
• Last but not least Tourism and Transportation.
There are various streams where one can avail this golden opportunity. The good news by the year 2022 people will be helped with one million job openings 78% preference will be given to those who have secured degrees, and the remaining 44 % will be considered from the technical areas.
The British council provisional program has two prime immigration streams:
• Skills immigration likewise to Express entry British Columbia
• Entrepreneur Immigration
Apart from the mainstream types, there are subcategories as well. In order to receive an ITA applicants have to make it to the points based eligibility to avail the British Columbia Nominee Program.
Skilled Worker Category this is stringent it requires immense work experience from the relevant stream with 90 points
Applicants must be eligible at least under one of the federal programs such as Federal skilled worker class (FSW), Canadian Experience Class or Federal skilled trades class after which will receive high priority. After this, the applicant receives a Provisional nomination certificate with 600 points. Lastly, the individual receives an ITA finally will be eligible for the draw.
The world’s best immigration consultant Y-Axis assures you that each and every day we present to you the very best of immigration services and add a great value to your needs.
British Columbia Skilled Immigration Requirements are:
• Applicant must have a full-time employment offer
• Must have minimal educational qualification
• Wages must be on par with the competitive wage of the British Columbia
• Should have minimum income to support themselves
• Good language proficiency
• Must pay processing fees of $550
• Individual employment must benefit the BC economy.
The processing time it takes is three to four months approximately for the entire procedure to be complete. If you are available to be hired and you have the flair to open up for new opportunities make British Columbia the dream destiny for your careers.