Several immigrants file the UAE visa application every year and millions of them are successful. Applying for the work or visit visa in the UAE is a hassle-free process that requires one to fill an application form and submit the necessary documents. This includes passport scanned copy, the UAE host invitation letter, and return tickets if it is a visitor visa. Though the UAE visa application process is flawless, there are glitches at certain occasions, as quoted by the Khaleej Times.
Below are the most common 7 reasons that you should take care to avoid rejection of your UAE visa application:
- If you earlier possess a residence visa and exit the nation without revoking the UAE visa. To clear approval, the PRO will need to approach the Immigration Department and clear your earlier visa for residency.
- UAE immigration automatically rejects passports that are handwritten
- Applicants who have a history of criminal offense, misconduct or fraud committed in the UAE
- If you have earlier applied for the Visitor visa but did not arrive at the UAE. The sponsor or travel agency PRO must approach the UAE Immigration to clear the previous visa and get an approval.
- If you have earlier applied for the employment visa through a firm in UAE but did not arrive at the UAE. The sponsor or travel agency PRO must approach the UAE Immigration to clear the previous employment visa and get an approval.
- UAE visa application that has typo mistakes of profession code, passport number and name will result in delay or rejection
- Your visa application may also get rejected if the passport copies photos are blurred or unclear when submitting an online application in UAE Immigration.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to UAE, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.