1,000 fresh Canada PR applications will be accepted by Saskatchewan province in Canada. This will be through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s Express entry sub-category Skilled Worker.
It is a great opportunity for qualified candidates present in the Express entry pool to receive ITA for fresh Canada PR applications. They can now obtain a Provincial nomination even if they do not have a job offer, as quoted by the CIC News.
19 occupations out of the 42 occupations do not need a professional licensure for receiving a nomination. This implies a job offer is not mandatory for these occupations.The eligibility requirements are:
- Evidence of legal status if residing in Canada
- Express entry profile number
- Validation code for job seeker
- 60 points score in SINP grid
- Language test results from a designated agency for testing on par with level declared in Express entry profile
- Completed minimum 1 year of training or education at the post-secondary level. This must have resulted in a diploma or degree or certificate on par with the education system in Canada.
- Possess a minimum level of work experience corresponding to the training or education field. This must be in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan. It must also be in a highly skilled job at NOC level A, 0, or B.
- Evidence of adequate funds for settlement and a plan for settlement in the province
Apart from the above-stated requirements, they must satisfy either of the below conditions:
- 1-year work experience out of last 10 years in a skilled non-trades profession
- 2 years work experience in last 5 years in a skilled trade
- 1-year work experience last 5 years in Canada in non-trades and trades
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.