Hong Kong Visa and Immigration
Types of Hong Kong Visas
Hong Kong has advanced technology, great infrastructure and the highest level of skilled migrant workers. This surely makes it one of the most happening places in the world. Y-Axis provides assistance for a range of visas to Hong Kong such as Quality Migrant Admission Scheme visa, Employment visas, Study visas, Investment visas, Visiting visas, and Residence visas.
How to Apply For Hong Kong Visa?
The applicants of the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme visa are assessed and given points on the basis of their age, experience, education, language, financial recourses and character. The immigrants who wish to process their General Employment Policy Visa must have a contract of employment and satisfy the criterions of skills and knowledge relevant to their field of experience.
The students who wish to migrate to Hong Kong on the Study visa must have an acceptance letter from the educational institute or university in Hong Kong. The applicants of Dependent visa must be spouse or children below 18 years or parents above 60 years of a permanent resident in Hong Kong or a resident with no limit of stay or an employee or a student in Hong Kong.
The applicants who wish to apply for the Singapore Investor visa must submit a comprehensive investment plan for 2 years with information of funds that has to be at least ten million HK$, the number of jobs that will be created and the commercial establishment.
Requirements for a Hong Kong visa
The common documents those are required to process a visa to Hong Kong include a passport that has a validity of six months ahead of their departure from Hong Kong with two blank pages and a permit of residence that also has a validity of six months after the application date. The applicants will require evidence of having sufficient funds to support their stay in Singapore as relevant to their visa type. The suitably completed application of visa form will also be needed.
You can be assured that Y-Axis will be your dependable facilitator in this entire journey of securing a visa to Hong Kong and a job too. The fact that we have flexible payment options and that we charge the fee based on success levels reveal our customer-centric focus. So if you are looking to migrate to Hong Kong, contact Y- Axis to get professional help to file for a work visa from one of its 19 offices located in India’s eight largest cities.
Immigration Services: Y- Axis provides you specialized legal and counseling facilities that will enhance your chances of immigrating to Hong Kong.
Job Search Services: We have assisted many prospective job seekers in securing a job in Hong Kong through our employment search services. Our reach with employers and agencies helps us in marketing your resume so that it reaches the right people and travels through the right channels.
Admission Services:We are best placed to help you get an admission into an educational institution in Hong Kong that offers you a degree with incredible credentials.
Concierge services: We can assist you in the entire process of finding an apartment and settling you comfortably in your new abode in Hong Kong through our concierge services.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.