Hong Kong Immigration
Hong Kong is the Asian headquarters of several MNC’s and a thriving real estate Industry. Hong Kong, a former British colony and currently a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China, is a global financial centre with world-class transport infrastructure, port management and logistics services. Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is quota based and seeks talented and highly skilled persons. HK QMAS visa is followed by the pointing system, would require to score 80 points to qualify.
- Work Experience
- language Skills
- Family Background
Applicants who are allotted a quota in the selection exercise will be issued with an Approval-in-principle letter. Such applicants are required to go to Hong Kong to personally attend an interview and present originals of all documents submitted during the application to the Immigration Department for verification. They may enter Hong Kong on visitor conditions for this purpose. An Approval-in-principle letter issued to an applicant does not automatically guarantee approval of his/her entry to or remain in Hong Kong under the Scheme. If all original documents are satisfactorily verified and all relevant application procedures are finalized, the successful applicant will be issued with a visa/entry permit under the Scheme for stay in Hong Kong.
Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is quota based and seeks talented and highly skilled persons.
Those with Age, 1st class Bachelors degree, 2 years graduate level experience and English language proficiency very easily qualify.
HK has been the settlement place for Indians for many years & has a large number of Indians. 10% of Restaurants in HK operated by Indians.
- I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days BackReview By: Amit Jadhav I received my Australia visa a couple of days back. Y-Axis has played a big role in it; especially my process consultant Hamsa. Everything was smoothly handled from the beginning till the end. Their processes are… Continue Reading → The post I Received My Australia Visa A Couple Of Days Back appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU ProcessReview By: Sandeep Gandham It’s been great to work with Y-Axis on AU Process. They guided me well in all aspects through out the process, and special thanks to Srinivas VGR for his best support The post It’s Been Great To Work With Y-Axis On AU Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Regularly Followup Regarding PR Process And Guided MeReview By: Pratheesh Kallangal Syed Juveria is very proactive, supportive, helping mind. She regularly followup regarding PR process and guided me. All the best to her Thanks & Regards Pratheesh Kallangal The post Y-Axis Regularly Followup Regarding PR Process And Guided Me appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind – the reason why you will notice a lot of see-through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
Why Choose Hong Kong?
Hong Kong alternatively known by its initials H.K., is a city-state and is a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.
Hong Kong is known for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour, and with a land mass of 1,104 km2 (426 sq mi) and a population of over seven million people, is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.
Hong Kong is a world city. It is one of the Alpha+ cities. As Hong Kong ranks the third most important leading international financial centre, after London and New York City, Hong Kong has a major capitalist service economy characterized by low taxation and free trade, and the currency, Hong Kong dollar, is the eighth most traded currency in the world.
Hong Kong has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world but also the highest income inequality among advanced economies.