UK Business Visa
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
- are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
- you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
The application has to be filled online, visa fee online payment and appointment has to be booked at the VFS for submission of documents.
Applicants also have the option of Priority visa processing and additional fee has to be paid on top of the visa fee.
Process time: 3-4 weeks