Visit/Tourist Visa For UK
If the applicants come to the UK as a visitor, then they are normally allowed to stay for a maximum of 6 months. If the applicants want to stay here for longer than 6 months then they could check with our specialist consultants if they qualify for any other type of visa.
Classes coming under the UK Tourist Visa:
There are many classes of visas which are available under the UK Tourist Visa which is defined below:
- Family Visitor:- An individual who wishes to travel to the UK to visit family members and relatives settled in the UK.
- Visiting Entertainer:- For individuals who intend to visit the UK for a short period of time to take part in cultural activities and events like musical competitions, charity events and art festivals.
- Business Visa:- An individual who is employed in another country and wishes to visit the UK for a short period of time and engage in business related activities is entitled to apply in the capacity of a business visitor.
- Medical Treatment Visa:- For those who are seeking medical treatment from a private medical practitioner.
- General Visa:- An ideal class of visa for those wishing to visit for a short period of time to meet friends, relatives or for tourism.
March 8, 2016
British government is going to increase the visa application fees across-the-board from March 18 will have a major impact on migrants from India.
From India, tourist visas to the U.K. will go up from £85 to £87 (six months). There are increases for student visas, work and settlement visas and for academics who travel to the U.K.
Read most recent updates related to UK Immigration.
February 3, 2016
Customers who need to travel urgently or who can’t book an appointment for their preferred date or time, can pay extra to get a walk in appointment.
December 5, 2015
British Deputy High Commission in Chennai and the Visa Application Centre in Chennai are currently closed and have been since 1 December 2015 due to the weather conditions.
December 2, 2015
New location for Hyderabad’s UK & Ireland Visa Application Centre.
From 30 November 2015,the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Hyderabad will relocate to new premises.
8-2- 700, 3rd Floor, Srida Anushka Pride, Banjara Hills Road no. 12, Hyderabad – 50003.
- Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To AustraliaReview By: Balbeer Johar Syed Juveria from Y-axis is a fantastic consultant. She has excellent knowledge in preparing documents for migration to Australia. I recommend Y-axis for all immigration purpose. [ canadain viagra india | purchase cialis overnight delivery | viagra… Continue Reading → The post Has Excellent Knowledge In Preparing Documents For Migration To Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular UpdatesReview By: Tony Raj Best experience and excellent in guiding on the process for Australian PR. Process Consultants are approachable for any clarifications at any stage of the process via phones or emails. The team provides the best guidance, with regular… Continue Reading → The post Provides The Best Guidance, With Regular Updates appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute DetailsReview By: Akshay Sharma The consultant name who is helping me to get hold of the process is Satish Ellapu and to say the least, he is doing his job with all the commitment and determination. The process is still going… Continue Reading → The post Process Is Still Going On And I’m Getting All The Minute Details appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Candidates may be allowed multiple entries into the UK during a period of 6 months.
- The visitor will get to experience the culture of the UK.
- Any visitor is permitted to visit the UK for a maximum tenure lasting up to 6 months.
To apply for the UK visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letters from their sponsor.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile.
Short Term (General Visitor, Business Visitor, Family Visitor) – Up to 6 months - INR 7395
Visa fee should be paid through online only.
The process time is 3 weeks after submission of documents in VFS.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking an appointment at VFS for the submission
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!