Do you have an innovative business idea? Want to execute it in any of the European countries? Why not go to Ireland? Start up Entrepreneur Visa to Ireland is an opportunity worth exploring. It might just be right for you. As an entrepreneur, you only have to invest €50,000 and guess what? There are no job creation targets in the initial stage of the business.
The program was introduced by Ireland's government to encourage non-EEA nationals to migrate with their families, obtain residency status, invest a certain amount, and start a business. So, if you think you have a high potential idea which you want to introduce to the global market, this program can work in your favor.
You can explore this option with us. Contact Y-Axis to know about Start up Investor Visa to Ireland. Find out how well it fits in your future and business plans. Then take a decision.
- I Applied For My Australia PR Via YAxisReview By: sudha kolas I Applied for my Australia PR via YAxis,i got a call from yogesh who explained me clearly and i called him many times to clarify my queries and he was very patient and cool enough to… Continue Reading → The post I Applied For My Australia PR Via YAxis appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Providing Excellent Services & Assistance In Filing My PR For AustraliaReview By: Mustafa Chechatwala I thank Y-Axis for providing excellent services and assistance in filing my PR for Australia. My process consultant Ms. Nitya Chebolu has been very polite and co-operating throughout the whole journey and has shown enormous amount… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Providing Excellent Services & Assistance In Filing My PR For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PRReview By: Srikanth Gunnala Good Service. They helped me in getting through my PR. Special thanks to my process consultant Sri Lakshmi B N V S. Her support is simply superb. [ buying viagra in canada | canada cheap viagra… Continue Reading → The post Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PR appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Investment as low as €50,000.
- Migrate with your family on an initial 2 years visa.
- Start up Entrepreneur Visa to Ireland extension for another 3 years.
- Get residence status after 5 years of stay in Ireland.
- Enjoy benefits same as Ireland citizen.
- As the first factor for eligibility, an applicant has to meet investment funds i.e. have at least €50,000 in a regulated bank for a period of 3 months prior to submitting the application or secured funding of similar amount for the business.
- Meet requirements of an innovative business plan i.e, introduce a unique and new product or service to the international markets.
The current Application Visa Fees is €350.
The process time upon submission at the Ireland Immigration department/Embassy is 12-16 weeks*.
*The process time is at the discretion of the Ireland Immigration department based on your business Plan approval.
*This is a 2 stage process where the business plan has to be approved first and then the amount must be transferred to a bank account in Ireland before the visa is issued.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Business Plan Guidance and Preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why Choose Ireland
- World’s wealthiest country.
- Largest exporters of pharmaceutical and software-related goods and services in the world.
- Other Exports include agro-food, cattle, beef, dairy products, and aluminum. Ireland's major imports include data processing equipment, chemicals, petroleum and petroleum products, textiles, and clothing.
- Capital City: Dublin.
- Currency: Euros.
- Population: 5 millions.
- Forbes 2011 named Ireland as the best country in Europe in which to do business.
- Most open economy in the developed world.
- Corporate tax rate of 12.5% for active business.
- 25% Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit which may be refundable over a three year period.
- An Intellectual Property (IP) regime which provides a tax write-off for broadly defined IP acquisitions.
Ireland’s Tax Regime also offers:
- An attractive holding company regime, including participation exemption from capital gains tax on disposals of shares in subsidiaries.
- An effective zero tax rate for foreign dividends.
- An EU-approved stable tax regime, with access to extensive treaty network and EU Directives.
- Generous domestic law with holding tax exemptions.