The certificates of higher education awarded by certain countries in the world are not accepted for a professional career in Germany. Federal Government's Recognition Act does not govern these certificates. In this case, students can apply for employment easily at the German Labor Market. To improve their career prospects in that country, one must get their final qualification assessments done by the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB).
The Assessment process
The responsibility of assessing the certificates has been entrusted to the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB) and it completely relies on Lisbon Convention. This assessment takes place only on the completion of higher education program chosen by the candidate. The certification is aimed at facilitating the students to access German Labor Market.
It is also used to compare the certificates given in other countries to those given in Germany. It must be remembered that the procedure for professional recognition is not the same as certificate assessment. It also important to note that the assessment is required only for Mumbai and other regions to which this condition is applicable.
- The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of NowReview By : Leo Edment The experience with Y axis is good as of now. Guidance given by different consultants like Ms.Rathi, Ms.Sharmila, Mr.Pradeep and Ms. Tejaswini is excellent and helpful. Thank you for being supportive and guiding us through… Continue Reading → The post The Experience Support Yaxis Is Good As Of Now appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment PhaseReview By : Roshan Elias Thank you Y-Axis for helping me smoothly and successfully sail through the skills assessment phase. I would like to especially thank my Process Consultant , Mr Ali Asghar, for his meticulous and prompt follow up.… Continue Reading → The post Thank You Y-Axis For Helping Me Smoothly And Successfully Sail Through The Skills Assessment Phase appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For AustraliaReview By : VIPUL KUMAR I have received a grant for Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa for Australia and all the credit goes to Mr. Srikanth Penta from Y-Axis for his continuous support. However, I have never met this… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received A Grant For Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Sign up for the service.
First we do the online registration.
Fill the form and send it back to the client.
Client will send his notarized documents along with the form to ZAB Germany.
Client will then receive an online payment instruction, upon payment of 200euro.
Client will get the report in, period not specified but about 1 to 2 months.
Then applicant has to go to the Mumbai consulate or other accordingly to submit the file along with all the rest of documents.
Please find the list of documents to be couriered to ZAB Germany mentioned below.
Filled up and duly signed application form
Current Passport Front & Last page
Bachelor's and (or) Master's Convocation Certificate & Mark sheets(Either year wise or consolidated)
12th Class Certificate
*Please note that all the documents other than the Application Form have to be Xeroxed and Notarized from the concerned authorities.
Y-Axis Process Time- 2-3 Business days upon submission of all required documents.
Assessment Process Time-1-2 months
No refund for this product
Y-AXIS & Other Costs:
Assessment Cost- 200 €
Other Costs- Notary – Rs.1500 Courier- Rs.2, 000
*All additional costs to be borne by the client only.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.