The certificates of higher education awarded by certain countries in the world are not accepted for a professional career in Germany. Federal Government's Recognition Act does not govern these certificates. In this case, students can apply for employment easily at the German Labor Market. To improve their career prospects in that country, one must get their final qualification assessments done by the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB).
The Assessment process
The responsibility of assessing the certificates has been entrusted to the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB) and it completely relies on Lisbon Convention. This assessment takes place only on the completion of higher education program chosen by the candidate. The certification is aimed at facilitating the students to access German Labor Market.
It is also used to compare the certificates given in other countries to those given in Germany. It must be remembered that the procedure for professional recognition is not the same as certificate assessment. It also important to note that the assessment is required only for Mumbai and other regions to which this condition is applicable.
- Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole ProcessReview By: Ganapathy K R The consultant, Afroz Syed, at Y-axis was very well knowledgeable about the whole process and helped me with all my queries. The process would had been difficult without the continued support from the team at… Continue Reading → The post Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been DecentReview By: Nikitha Krishnamurthy My experience overall with Y axis has been decent…..I feel that the employees need to be more proactive and knowledgeable in terms of the entire process and documentation….There have been instances wherein i had to consult… Continue Reading → The post My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been Decent appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR ProcessingReview By: Dev Ravindran Y-Axis support had been extremely good for Australia PR processing. My Process consultant, Mr. Jonathan, had been very supportive in providing clear PR process requirements, documentation requirements and time frame for each of the sub-activity. I… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Sign up for the service.
First we do the online registration.
Fill the form and send it back to the client.
Client will send his notarized documents along with the form to ZAB Germany.
Client will then receive an online payment instruction, upon payment of 200euro.
Client will get the report in, period not specified but about 1 to 2 months.
Then applicant has to go to the Mumbai consulate or other accordingly to submit the file along with all the rest of documents.
Please find the list of documents to be couriered to ZAB Germany mentioned below.
Filled up and duly signed application form
Current Passport Front & Last page
Bachelor's and (or) Master's Convocation Certificate & Mark sheets(Either year wise or consolidated)
12th Class Certificate
*Please note that all the documents other than the Application Form have to be Xeroxed and Notarized from the concerned authorities.
Y-Axis Process Time- 2-3 Business days upon submission of all required documents.
Assessment Process Time-1-2 months
No refund for this product
Y-AXIS & Other Costs:
Assessment Cost- 200 €
Other Costs- Notary – Rs.1500 Courier- Rs.2, 000
*All additional costs to be borne by the client only.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.