Business Visa for Canada
The Canada Business Visa needs you to fulfill certain requirements to be able to go and work out business deals. Firstly an applicant for this visa must know that the Canadian Business Visa is granted for a period of 6 months to till the validity of the passport and visa issuance is at the discretion of the Immigration office.
The basic requirements
The granting of the Canada Business Visa also depends on a few other crucial things like, where the applicant is going to live in the country and what is the purpose of his or her visit to the country. A person entering into Canada on a business visa must know that intending to take up employment in the country will make them ineligible.
Other important rules
Knowing that you must leave Canada on or before the expiry of your business visa is also important. This will help you plan your activities during your stay in a better manner. Interestingly your business visit visa allows you to enter Canada along with a dependent and your children. The visa is useful for those who wish to explore business prospects negotiate on a business deal or attend a conference meeting.
You could also represent the employer to attending business meetings, conferences, seminars. Your eligibility further depends on various things including the finances to support you letter from inviting company. Consult Y-Axis for more information on the same.
- The Canada Business Visa allows you to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business to attend a conference meeting, representing the employer or self for the above mentioned reasons.
- You can travel through Canada on Business purpose.
To apply for the Canada Business Visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Supporting financial documents.
- Letters of sponsorships from the host country.
- Employment/Business letters.
Application Fees for Canada Business visa are:
Cost: CAD 100 and other charges.
The process time after submission is 27 working days(May Vary).
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising on the best strategy to maximize the chances on getting the visa.
- Documentation Advice.
- Filling of forms.
- Reviewing the documents.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.