Business Visa for Canada
The Canada Business Visa needs you to fulfill certain requirements to be able to go there and work out some business deals. Firstly an applicant for this visa must know that the Canadian Business Visa is granted for a period of 6 months. Some applicants may also need to have a temporary resident visa, if they want to stay in Canada for specific period of time.
The basic requirements
The granting of the Canada Business Visa also depends on a few other crucial things like, where the applicant is going to live in the country and what is the purpose of his or her visit to the country. A person entering in to Canada on a business visa must know that intending to take up employment in the country will make them ineligible.
Other important rules
Knowing that you must leave Canada on or before the expiry of your business visa is also important. This will help you plan your activities during your stay in a better manner. Interestingly your business visit visa allows you to enter Canada along with a dependent and your children. The visa is useful for those who wish to explore business prospects negotiate on a business deal or attend a conference meeting.
You could also represent the employer for the above mentioned reasons or be part of a training session. Your eligibility further depends on various things including the finances to support you letter from inviting company and finally a copy of your IT returns. Consult Y-Axis for more information on the same.
- Clarified My Queries And Has Forwarded My Application To Next Level Of ProcessingReview By: Anupam Sharma My case is being processed by Mr Bharath from Y axis and he is being very helpful with the application process. He clarified all my queries and has forwarded my application to next level of processing… Continue Reading → The post Clarified My Queries And Has Forwarded My Application To Next Level Of Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-AXIS Was Very Completely Professional Well OrganisedReview By: Naveen Kumar Sekar For my CANADA PR Application process, Consultant Sudheer from Y-AXIS was very completely professional. Well organised and patient consultant met so far. Very flexible and always ready to help. My experience with him was so… Continue Reading → The post Y-AXIS Was Very Completely Professional Well Organised appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y axis Has Helped Me In All The Aspects To Get Canada PRReview By: sreekanth kanala Y axis has helped me in all the aspects to get Canada PR Visa which is still under process. Process coordinator , Saranaya has sound knowledge over the process and had guided me in the right… Continue Reading → The post Y axis Has Helped Me In All The Aspects To Get Canada PR appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Canada business visa allows you to explore business prospects, negotiate on a business deal, set-up process for his business to attend a conference meeting, Representing the employer for the above mentioned reasons, To undertake or conduct training sessions.
- You can travel through the Canada on Business purpose.
To apply for the Canada Business visa the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves or from the Sponsor.
- Letter from Inviting company and support info.
- Employments documents or business documents, IT returns.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants from certain countries may need a temporary resident visa.
Application Fees for Canada Business visa are:
Cost INR 4950 + 1500 including VFS charges and other charges.
The process time after submission is 8-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!