Apply for the Saskatchewan Immigration nominee Program
Posted on June 20, 2017
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee program is now open to accept applications which are an opportunity to enter Canada. This streamlined program invites skilled and experienced applicants to apply for a Canadian PR with a faster processing time. Saskatchewan is popular with new migrants wanting to settle down. It offers quite a few work opportunities, a reasonable cost of living and a friendly community to get along. The province has a growing economy.
Saskatchewan Nominee program will help those who have relevant skills which are in demand locally. The opportunity is also for those who intend to invest in an existing business or even begin a new business in the province.
Applicants who intend to start or partner into a business in Saskatchewan can make use of the SINP Entrepreneur program through three key steps.
- Immigrants begin with the expression of interest (EOI) to work and set up a business in the province after which the EOI will be accepted and issued a rank according to the point’s eligibility grid.
- The next level would be the selection of the EOI based on the score. A top scoring EOI receives higher priority after which the applicants are invited to apply for the SINP. An approval letter will be sent to the applicant after the completion of the verification process. This letter would support the applicant to apply for a permit into the province.
- The last step is when the applicant meets all the set conditions, after which the SINP nominates the individual to apply for a Permanent Residency.
There are three programs available under the Saskatchewan Nominee program
- Saskatchewan Experience Category
- International Skilled Worker Category
- The Entrepreneur and Farm Category
As for now, the International Skilled Worker category is open for applicants and the SINP Entrepreneur program will conduct EOI selection pool on the 19th July 2017.
International Skilled Worker Category is for the skilled workers who receive an opportunity of employment from an employer based in Saskatchewan. Moreover, the employer would have to register in the SINP website, the position has to be approved by the SINP after which the applicant will receive an offer letter. The applicant must prove sufficient language skills with a minimum score of 4 across all competencies such as listening, speaking, reading and writing. Moreover, things will be in your favour if you can score 60 out of 100 in the points based system.
The minimum eligibility under the Entrepreneur category is a minimum net worth of CAD 500,000 which will be verified by the Ministry. At least a three-year entrepreneurial experience in a relevant field. The business must create least 2 jobs for locals. If the applicant intends to purchase an existing business it is mandated to support the business staffing complement. Applicants are eligible to propose for joint ventures as well.
Make use of the opportunities and Migrate to Canada along with your family. If you are looking for an expert guidance contact Y-Axis the world’s best and trusted immigration and visa consultant.