UK Skilled Immigration Points Calculator
Y-Axis provides free profile check and counseling to applicants looking to migrate, work, study, invest and settle overseas.
Talk to an expert. Call: 7670 800 000
02. Select your age
05. Is English the medium of education for your Bachelor's or Master's degree?
06. Enter your details
You must have not evaluated yourself correctly.
Don't be disappointed, you may consult a Y-Axis
expert to check your eligibility accurately.
You have passed the eligibility for UK Migration please contact us for detailed check.
Get all your immigration, study and visa related queries answered by experts with 20+ years of experience.
How do I Apply?
How to get maximum points?
What is the Immigration procedure?
Explore opportunities in countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany and many more.
Work and settle in country of your choice and make an informed decision.
- Free education for children
- Retirement & Health benefits
- Sponsor your parents & relatives
- Live, Work, Study or do business anywhere
- Maintain work-life balance and improve standard of living
How long does it take to immigrate to Australia?
Immigration to Australia through PR Visa takes on an average of 5 months and can take 12 months as well. This is dependent on individual circumstances. It will take roughly 3 months if you have all the required skills and points score.
How can I migrate/immigrate to Australia from India?
Below is the stepwise immigration process for Australia:
- Obtain the IELTS certification with the required score
- Obtain Skill Assessment from the appropriate authority for assessment
- Select an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List – SOL/CSOL to apply
- If applicable, obtain Nomination/Sponsorship from a Territory or State in Australia
- Submit an Expression of Interest – EOI on Skill-Select
- You will receive an Invitation to Apply for the Visa if your profile is selected
- You will have sixty days for submitting the Australia Visa application
What are the requirements to migrate to Australia?
The most common immigration pathways for Australia are Skilled Immigration Visas and Nominated/Sponsored Visas. An applicant for any of these Visas must fulfil the below eligibility requirements:
- Be below 50 years of age for Sponsored/Skilled Work Visas
- Obtain the Certification in IELTS for English Language Proficiency with required bands score
- Obtain the assessment for the skills from an accredited authority for assessment
- If applying under Nominated/Sponsored Visas, obtain the Sponsorship /Nomination from the Territory or State in Australia
- Choose an occupation for your application from the Australia SOL
- Submit Expression of Interest –EOI online
- Secure at least 60 points in the system based on points for your key factors in the profile – Work experience, English proficiency, Education, Age, etc
• Be of good character and in good health and offer required certifications that confirm these
How much does it cost to immigrate to Australia from India?
Below is the list of costs pertaining to an Australia Visa application for immigration from India:
Visa Application Charge – Department of Immigration (DIAC)
$ 3,060 (for PR Visas)
Application Fee – Skills Assessment
from $300 to $1,050 for the majority of occupations
from $ 25 to $30 per individual
Fee – Police Clearance Certificate
normally $ 20 per individual
Document Certification and Translations Charges
up to $ 500
How many points do you need to immigrate to Australia?
The points score for Australia General Skilled Immigration has been increased from 1 July 2018. Minimum 65 points are now required by applicants of Australia Skilled Visa.
Why did the UK introduce a points-based system to select eligible immgrants?
With a points-based system, the government hopes to admit migrants based on their skills and hopes to get the best and brightest migrants to come to the country and contribute to the development of the economy.
The new system will ensure only highly skilled migrants will get a visa and gives a fair chance to every applicant. Also, the points-based system is transparent. Based on their scores, applicants will know exactly where they stand, and they can determine the areas they need to improve on to score more points.
Under the new system, points will be assigned for specific skills, qualifications, salaries or professions. The policy is aimed at bringing down immigration and end the dependence on low –skilled labor from abroad but rather force employees to train the local population for such jobs.
The new immigration system aims to give top priority to immigrant candidates with a high-level of skills which includes engineers, scientists and academics.
Apart from this the global talent scheme will help highly skilled scientists and engineers to come to the country without a job offer.