UK Work Permit Visa
UK Work Visa Requirements:
Applicants of the UK Tier 2 General visa will require the following:
- The reference number of the Sponsorship Certificate
- Evidence of knowledge of English language
- A letter or statement from the building society or bank that demonstrates that you possess adequate personal funds except if your sponsorship certificate shows that your sponsor can support you
- A travel document or current passport to demonstrate that you can travel
- A two-sided blank page of the passport for your visa
- Past travel documents or expired passports if needed to demonstrate past travel history
- Test results of tuberculosis if you are from a listed nation
- A criminal record certificate if you are working with vulnerable people
For demonstrating your eligibility to work in the UK you must be able to offer originals as well as a photocopy of every document provided for the visa application. London Work Permit visa also mandates that you provide a certified translation if the documents are not in Welsh or English.
UK Work Permit visa from India requires that you possess a valid Indian passport to be eligible for applying for the visa.
Working Holiday Visa UK
The UK Working Holiday Visa permits overseas nationals in the age 30 to 17 years to travel through and work in the UK. It is a 2-year visa that authorizes the travelers to work for any 12 months out of its 24 months validity. This is the ideal pathway to fund a holiday while residing overseas.
Tier 2 Dependent Visa UK
Family members of the principal applicant are permitted to be accompanied to the UK through this visa. They are required to have a visa if from outside Switzerland or European Economic Area.
UK work visa fees
The visa application fee for the principal applicant of Tier 2 Skilled UK Work Visa is Rupees 27, 000.