The growth of Australia as a country has invited people from all around the globe – for study, for tourism, for business, for social and recreational reasons, and more. If you want to Visit Australia for leisure or for business, Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417/462 is the way to go. These multiple subclasses cater to different types of visitors to Australia.
The visa process laid out by the Australian government is not stringent. It only asks for basic documents, including a sponsorship letter from the host present in Australia. Visa tenure is anywhere between 3 months and 1 year. It’s not extendable unless in exceptional circumstances. So a visitor has to leave the country before the visa expires and obtain a new visa to make a fresh visit.
Below are some details related to the same:
For a Tourist – If it’s a recreation, leisure, or a visit to the family and friends, except for business or medical treatment, you have two options:
- Apply from outside Australia –Be anywhere in the world. Submit the visa application at nearest visa office and obtain the visa
- Apply in Australia –Be in Australia. Apply and obtain the visa.
For a Business Visitor – This visa lets you making general business or employment enquiries, carry out negotiations and participate in conferences. You have to be outside Australia to apply for this visa.
For Sponsored Family Visitor – A sponsorship letter and a bond are required from a family member essentially an Australian Citizen or a permanent resident. You have to be outside Australia to apply and obtain this visa.
Y-Axis prepares your file for visit visa for Australia in no time. Our expert counselors know what it takes to have Australian visa stamped in the passport. Talk to Y-Axis Consultant.
To be granted this visa, you must:
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Australia
- Intend to do the activities in the stream you are applying for
You must meet certain health requirements. The health examinations you need will depend on your personal circumstances, including your period of stay, country of citizenship, time spent in another country during the last five years and your intended activities in Australia. The results of your health examinations are generally valid for 12 months.
You are responsible for all your health costs while you are in Australia. You will not be covered by Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) unless your country has a reciprocal health care agreement with Australia.
We recommend that you take out health insurance each time you travel to Australia.
You must meet certain character requirements. You must be prepared to provide a police certificate from each country you have lived in for 12 months or more during the past 10 years after you turned 16 years of age. Do not arrange for police certificates until we ask you to.
Debts to the Australian Government:
- You must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.
- You must also be able to show that you are travelling to Australia as a genuine visitor, for example as a tourist, or for recreation, or to visit your family and friends.
- If you are visiting your family, we will tell you whether you need a sponsor or a need to pay a security bond when you apply.
- You could be asked to prove that you hold 12 months of health insurance cover.
Application Fees for Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Tourist visa (subclass 600)||INR 140|
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Sample drafts
- Airport Pickup*
- Accommodation Assistance*
- Relocation Orientation
- Job Search Assistance*
- Relocation Assistance*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
See the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Great Barrier Reef, The Twelve Apostles, the Australian Kangaroos, and many other beautiful places.
- Visit your family and friends
- Study for up to 3 months
- Carry out business visitor activities
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point-based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, your ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born within the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.