Travelling abroad to a foreign land alone entails a lot of risk. Medical emergencies, losses, and delays can be expensive and cause great inconvenience to you. Are you covered? A hundred things can go wrong when you travel. Something that’s an inconvenience at home can ruin your holiday when you’re abroad. Is your family covered? Taking a holiday abroad in your golden years is a dream for many. But little inconveniences and medical problems can sully your enjoyment unless you've got someone to take care of them for you. Are you covered?
Now you can travel overseas with your loved ones and without worries. Things may go wrong during your trip even after assiduous planning, for certain reasons that are beyond our reach. Let travel insurance from the best Insurance company accompany the worries so that you can concentrate on rejuvenate. Catering to people from all walks of life, we have three different plans - Travel Companion, Travel Elite and Student Travel. Choose a basic plan or go for extended covers as per your requirements.
- Helped Me In All The Stages Of The Journey So FarReview By: Anshu Jha Thank you Pavan for great help in my Australian PR.I am deeply thankful and continue to do the great work Y axis and Pavan Kumar Duggu. I am very happy with Pavan Kumar Duggu’s performance regarding my… Continue Reading → The post Helped Me In All The Stages Of The Journey So Far appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Received Invite From AustraliaReview By: Kanchan Pradeep Fantastic!!!! 3 Days – Application for Visa 5 Days – Received Invite from Australia Not Fake…. This is a complete shocker! Kranthi recommended the 489 visa and constant follow-up via emails and follwing up with me on… Continue Reading → The post Received Invite From Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Received My Australian PR With FamilyReview By: Deepak Vincent I am writing this letter as a humble note of appreciation for the outstanding assistance and guidance provided by YAxis Vijay Koradi (Asst. Team Lead – Australia)I have received my Australian PR with family on 6th of… Continue Reading → The post I Have Received My Australian PR With Family appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Lowest Premium rates.
- Quick Service.
- Flexible timings.
Y-Axis gets in touch via Call / Email and explains in detail about the product and upon taking the client's consent, will forward the request to our service provider. The service provider will contact the client and render the required service.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.