Travelling to countries of the European continent has been made easy and highly simplified. People willing to travel to any of the European countries now need only one visa that is common and acceptable in all these countries. It is called the Schengen visa. Once you get this visa you can travel to as many as 26 countries in Europe on business or leisure.
Combining the visas for so many countries in one, your travel process has been greatly simplified and your travel expenses too have been cut down to a great extent. With this visa you will be enjoy equal international travel rights in all these 26 countries. The Schengen visa being a collective representative of all the 26 nations together, eliminates the need of a passport and immigration controls.
For the citizens of these countries
The visa also has something in store for the citizens of these 26 countries. They are free to travel across these countries, ignoring all the restriction or changes that the borders impose on them. They will be enjoying the same rights in whichever country they choose to travel to. Along with this, they also have the right to migrate to any of these countries without any hassle. They will enjoy these rights while retaining their human rights as well.
Scroll down to be further informed about this visa and get in touch with us for any form of assistance in this regard.
February 5, 2016
With effective from 8th Feb 2016, Mumbai VFS will not accept any Family Reunion/Dependent visa applications.
Read most recent updates regarding Schengen visa, click here.
December 12, 2015
All applicants are required to book an appointment online / by calling our Contact Centre at 022-67866004 to submit application.
Know more about our new tailor-made services to provide you comforts and benefits while applying for your visa. Call us on 022 67866028.
December 9, 2015
VFS Mumbai will not be accepting any Applications on Thursday 10 December 2015 and Friday 11 December 2015, as it will be ‘NO APPLICATION DAY’ as per the instructions from the Netherlands Embassy, New Delhi.
November 14, 2015
Travelers traveling from India with Schengen visa issued by a country other than France will not be able to travel to France with immediate effect from 13TH November 15.
November 5, 2015
Netherland has closed the Visa Application Centers due to technical updates.
- Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa NeedsReview By: Harpreet Singh Y-Axis has the best professional staff for your visa needs in my opinion. They give you very precise tips and information, and it immensely helps you get quick and positive results from the embassy. After you… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Has The Best Professional Staff For Visa Needs appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent ServiceReview By: Sibghatullah Quadri this is our second experience with y-axis .first for US visa second for Australian visa , For US visa our consaltant was Mr Anil Kumar and for Aus Mr Shiva . we are happy with both… Continue Reading → The post Efficient Cordial And Provides Excellent Service appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have ChosenReview By: Koushik Mohan Y-Axis is one of the best Immigration consultants and i am glad to have chosen rightly when i decided to migrate to Australia. It was such a pleasant experience i had from the start to the… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Is One Of The Best Immigration Consultants And I’m Glad To Have Chosen appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
Schengen visa is of three types:
- Short Stay Uniform Visa - 6 months visa that lets you travel any Schengen member state with a maximum stay of up to 90 days.
- Short Stay Visa with Limited Territorial Validity - Lets you visit State(s) indicated on the visa sticker and not any of the other Schengen countries.
- Airport Transit Visa - It's for people in transit travelling from any of the member States and need to change the aircraft at any other member State.
Irrespective of the visa type, a Schengen visa holder can make number of entries as indicated on the visa. It can either be "1", "2", or "MULT" depending on the visa requirements and the decision taken by the consulate.
Schengen visa allows you to visit:
- Czech Republic
- Estonia (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands)
- France (excluding overseas departments and territories)
- Netherlands (excluding Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten and the Caribbean Netherlands)
- Norway (excluding Svalbard)
So now, with Europe issuing a single visa to attract visitors to its turf, do you not want to visit the most beautiful countries and discover the best of what's present there? You would, right? Check out other details on Visit Visa for Schengen Countries now.
Benefits of Schengen Visa
The Schengen Visa is beneficial for people who plan to travel to many different European countries on the same trip thus avoiding the hassle of obtaining individual visas for each country.
- Internal border controls have disappeared; there are either few stops or no stops and checks. This means that the internal air, road and train travel are handled as domestic trips, similar to traveling from one Indian state to another.
- The Schengen Visa is beneficial for people who plan to travel to many different European countries on the same trip thus avoiding the hassle of obtaining individual visas for each country.
Schengen visa is for those who require a visa to visit the European countries or the Schengen Zone.
Citizens of almost every country can obtain it by meeting the basic document requirements such as:
- Valid passport.
- Financial proofs.
- Documents of sponsorship.
- Flight and hotel reservation details.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Invitation letter.
- Employment documents or Business documents.
- Income tax returns.
- you may need to meet certain more entry requirements based on your profile and the country you are applying.
Besides the above, there are few other prerequisites that one has to meet. So check with our professional counselors to see what all you need to have a Schengen visa stamped in your passport.
The process time after submission is 10-15 working days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa.
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chance of a personal interview is minimized.
- Advising you on finances to be shown.
- Advising you on documents to be presented.
- Filling of forms.
- Review of all your documentation.
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required).
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application and filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 15 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated and accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work and settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently/a relative sponsor you/an overseas employer sponsor you/the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now! you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work and live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – your's and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!