If you have submitted your Canada Exp Entry Profile or the Express Entry Profile and not yet received an ITA for PR, there’s good news! You can now fix errors or make changes to your Canada Exp Entry Profile. This means you can also add fresh documents as well. For example, if you have reattempted the IELTS score and secured better scores.
There are specific steps that you must follow for making changes or fixing errors:
- Visit the welcome page in your Express entry account. Then chose the option that asks you what you would like to do today.
- Then go the section that says ‘View my submitted profiles or applications’. Here choose the button that says ‘Check messages and statuses’.
- At the bottom of the screen ‘profile/application details,’ there will be a button that reads ‘view submitted application’
- Approximately there on the page ‘Express entry profile’ chose the button that reads ‘update form’. Ensure that you chose the suitable section for alterations, as quoted by the Canadim.
- Do all the required alterations that are ideally not numerous. Scroll to the pages’ bottom and click the button ‘save and exit’
- After completing the updating of the profile, go to the button that says ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page. You can now submit the altered and updated version of your Canada Exp Entry Profile.
- Each time you enter a form and select the ‘save and exit’, you will also see a button ‘revert changes’. It will be present even if there were no changes done. Do not get anxious. In case no changes have been done chose the button ‘revert changes’ to make sure that the system registers that there were no changes one.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.