The immigrant can choose any of five US employment-based visas to work in the US.

5 US employment-based visas for immigrants to work and apply for Green Card

Are you looking to work in the USA? Talk to Y-Axis, the expert overseas immigration consultant.

To get a Green Card, noncitizens residing in the US need to apply for a petition Form  I-485.

The employment-based work visas are EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5.