SCHENGEN TOURIST VISA
The application for Schengen Visa from India
Schengen Visa is a unique Tourist Visa that authorizes transit or planned stay within member states of Schengen Area for maximum 3 months in a 6 month period. There are 26 member states of the Schengen Area.
Application to be filed at the Schengen Vfs/Consulate/Embassy where the applicant is going to stay for the longest duration.
Schengen tourist visa requirements are:
- Appointment to be booked for visa application submission
- Copies of passport along with copies of past visas and passport must be valid for minimum 90 days after the date of return and have minimum 2 blank pages
- Confirmation of travel visa assurance of minimum 30,000 Euros within the complete Schengen zone
- Flight itinerary reservation having dates and flight numbers that specify arrival and exit from the specific member state/states
- Evidence of accommodation for the complete duration of the planned stay
- Evidence for civil status – birth certificate of children, marriage certificate, spouse death certificate, ration card if applies
- Proof of adequate finances for the period of stay
Process time: 1-3 weeks