Invest And Settle In USA With EB5 Program
The EB5 program is one of the best ways for investors to gain access to the world’s biggest market with one of the highest standards of life. As an EB5 Visa holder, you and your family have the ability to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and gain access to all benefits a citizen would. Y-Axis has helped investors, entrepreneurs and HNIs successfully apply for the EB5 Program and realise their American Dream. Talk to our team to discover how we can help you.
Benefits Of EB5 Program
The EB5 Program provides investors an equivalent to the U.S. Green Card allowing applicants and their family to live, stay and work anywhere in the U.S. The EB5 Program is perfect for investors and offers benefits like:
- Live and work in the U.S. with their family
- Access to high quality public school education
- No H-1B Visa required to work
- Fast track to U.S. citizenship within 5 years of gaining Permanent Residency
EB5 Program Eligibility
Entrepreneurs applying for the Estonia EB5 Investor Visa must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Invest or start a commercial business in the United States
- Minimum investment amount of $500,000 in a rural area or $1 million in other areas
- Create at least 10 permanent full-time jobs in the United States
How much should I invest in EB-5?
You must invest $1 Million for making a direct investment in the EB-5 Program. This must be towards a new venture in a rural area or a high unemployment rate area. The investors who make direct investment must be engaged in the day-to-day management of the business. They must also create a minimum of 10 fresh full-time jobs.
How long does it take to get a Green Card through EB-5?
Normally, the entire process for an EB-5 applicant to obtain the conditional Green Card in the US is around 1 to 1.5 years. It takes around 6 months to obtain the approval for the I-526 application.
How much does an EB-5 Visa cost?
The approximate cost of obtaining the EB-5 Visa is as follows:
- Investment – $ 500,000
- Administrative fee – $50,000
- Miscellaneous expenses – $25,000
So it is approximately $575,000, however, the exact expenses are variable.
How long does it take to get an EB-5 Visa?
The average processing times for the EB-5 Visa is around 6 months. The initial application and the petition are normally approved in 60 days from the date of submission.
Who can apply for the EB-5 Visa?
Overseas investors must fulfil specific requirements outlined by the United States Citizenship and Immigration for EB-5 Visa. This is for obtaining the Green Card through this program. Generally, the applicant investor has to:
- Fulfil the requirements for capital investment amount
- Meet the requirements for job creation
- Make sure that the business that receives the investment is eligible for the EB-5 program
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.