GERMANY DEPENDENT VISA
Temporary Dependent Visa:
Dependent Visas for Family Reunification will permit you to reside and work in Germany if you intend join a spouse.
Select relatives and partners are eligible for the Family Reunification Visa if they cater to specific requirements. The visa conditions will be based on the status of your partner or spouse.
For German Dependent Visa:
- Appointment booking at the Vfs/Consulate/Embassy is required to file the application
- Valid passport
- Certificate of residence (“Meldebescheinigung”) of the spouse living in Germany, not older than 6 months
- Proof of marriage
- Birth certificate issued under the “Births and Deaths Registration Act”, 1969
- Proof of German knowledge (A1 level) Please note that – under certain circumstances – there are exemptions from this requirement
- Demand Draft for verification of documents, unless all documents have been verified before
Process time: The visa process takes around 08-12 weeks.