Jobs in South Africa for Indian
The Critical Skills Work Visa is an option given by the South African government for skilled foreign workers to fill the shortage gap of skilled workers as per the critical shortage occupation list. It allows foreigners to enter South Africa without a job offer and search for a job and convert the visa to a Work Permit. South Africa is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank, and is considered to be a newly industrialized country.
Its economy is the second largest in Africa and the 28th-largest in the world. In terms of purchasing power parity, South Africa has the seventh-highest per capital income in Africa, although poverty and inequality remain widespread, with about a quarter of the population unemployed and living on less than US$1.25 a day. Nevertheless, South Africa has been identified as a middle power in international affairs, and maintains significant regional influence.
There is a shortage of skilled workers in many sectors and professions in South Africa. More especially, qualified technical workers, such as engineers and IT specialists, as well as health specialists, are in short supply.
South Africa Skilled worker visa entitles you to stay and search for a job in the country as per the visa grant period.
After getting a job, one can apply for work & stay permit, from within the country.
On an employment resident permit, you have to complete 5 years to apply for permanent residency.
Indian South Africans are people of Indian descent living in South Africa. The majority live in and around the city of Durban, making it 'the largest 'Indian' city outside India. Many Indians in South Africa are descendants of migrants from colonial India (South Asia. The South African Indian origin community currently numbers around 1.15 million and constitutes about 2.5% of South Africa’s total population.
According to the figures provided by the Department of Education and Culture, in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, the linguistic break-up of the Indian community is as follows:
Tamil 51%, Hindi 30%, Gujarati 7%, Telugu 6%, Urdu 5% and others 1%.
- Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis TeamReview By: Dinesh Dhananjayan My experience so far has been very satisfying and positive with entire Y-Axis team.My process consultant Srikanth Chary answered my queries patiently and guided me step by step through the VETASSESS process .His attention for details… Continue Reading → The post Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very GoodReview By: Dhananjai Raju The service provided by Y Axis is reallly very good. My counsellor Swathi.P guided me to the right path my obtaining the universities according to my profile. Also the process is really very quick. I would… Continue Reading → The post The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOIReview By: Mohit Marwah Fully satisfied with Y Axis services on getting positive EOI(Expression of Interest) for Australian PR.Would like to mention the good work done by Rajeshwari,my process consultant from Y Axis Bangalore.Hope to clear all further steps and… Continue Reading → The post Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOI appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind – the reason why you will notice a lot of see-through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
Why Choose South Africa?
South Africa is a multiethnic society encompassing a wide variety of cultures, languages, and religions. Its pluralistic makeup is reflected in the constitution's recognition of 11 official languages, which is among the highest number of any country in the world.
South Africa is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank, and is considered to be a newly industrialized country. Its economy is the second largest in Africa, and the 28th-largest in the world. In terms of purchasing power parity, South Africa has the seventh-highest per capita income in Africa, although poverty and inequality remain widespread, with about a quarter of the population unemployed and living on less than US$1.25 a day. Nevertheless, South Africa has been identified as a middle power in international affairs, and maintains significant regional influence.
For more details please Talk to an Expert.