South Africa Visa and Immigration
Types of South Africa Visas
South Africa is ranked as an upper-middle income economy by the World Bank, and is considered to be a newly industrialized country. Y-Axis offers its services for processing a diverse range of visas to South Africa such as Critical skills work visa, Work visa, Study visa, Business visa, Relatives visa and Medical treatment visa.
How to Apply For South Africa Visa?
The applicants who wish to apply for the Critical skills work visa must give evidence of application of a registration certificate with a certified professional body, board or council that is accredited by the Qualifications Authority of South Africa. Work visa applicants must have relevant skills that are applicable to the jobs they are applying for and there are no South African citizens for such jobs.
The applicants of the Study visa to Africa must have a certified acceptance letter from the educational institution in South Africa that has allotted a seat for the course they have applied for. The immediate family members of a citizen of South Africa or a permanent resident can apply for the Relative visa in case the citizen or permanent resident takes up the financial responsibility of the applicants.
South Africa Business visa applicants must have a certificate given by a registered chartered accountant recognized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in South Africa that the applicant has sufficient cash for investment in South Arica. The amount of cash adequate for investment is determined by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
Requirements for a South Africa visa
The applicants who wish to process their visa to South Africa will require an acceptable and valid passport. It must have at least one blank page and its validity must be minimum 30 days beyond your departure from South Africa. The applicants must give evidence of being financially competent to cater to their stay and expenses in the country. Certain applicants may also need a certificate for Yellow fever if their journey commences or passes through the yellow fever belt nations of South America or Africa.
Y-Axis has the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs. So if you are looking to migrate to South Africa, contact Y- Axis to get professional help to file for a work visa from one of its 19 offices located in India’s eight largest cities.
Immigration Services: Y- Axis provides you specialized legal and counseling facilities that will enhance your chances of immigrating to South Africa.
Job Search Services: Our extensive networking with employers and firms in South Africa helps us in promoting your resume so that it reaches the right people through the right channels.
Admission Services:We are best placed to help you get an admission into an educational institution in South Africa that offers you a degree with incredible credentials.
Concierge services: If you are moving to South Africa, but not sure of how to go about it, we can help you! From hand holding you to lending our hand in finding an apartment through our concierge services, we go that extra distance for settling you in your new abode.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.