Skilled Recognized Graduate (476 Subclass)-FAQ’s
1. How do I qualify for Skilled Recognized Graduate visa?
You will be eligible to apply for the skilled graduate visa, if you are an engineering graduate (completed in the recent 2 years) from an overseas university recognized by the Australian government and comply with the basic requirements as per Australian laws.
2. How long is this visa valid for?
This visa is a temporary visa and is valid for a period of 18 months. This visa can also be converted to a permanent visa of Australia, if the pass mark of the General Skilled Migration is met.
3. What kind of work will I be allowed to do?
You will be given an open work and study permit in Australia with unrestricted work rights.
4. Can my dependents accompany me to Australia?
Yes, your dependents can accompany you to Australia and live, work and study in Australia for the duration of your stay, provided they comply with the Australian Laws.
5. What is a recognized university?
A recognized overseas institution is a university recognized by the Australia and are offering world-class degree programs in the field of Engineering.
6. Am I required to show any maintenance funds?
No, there is no need for you to show any maintenance funds to migrate to Australia under this visa category.
7. How can I find out if I am eligible to apply for the Skilled Recognized Graduate visa? How can I apply for the visa?
Our Processing Team does a detailed review of your profile & assesses your age, education & university to determine if you are eligible to apply for the Skilled Recognized Graduate visa and will help you apply and obtain the visa.