Investor-Full Service UK
1. What do I need to be able to qualify for the UK Entrepreneur Visa?
You must have £200,000 available to invest in a UK Business, you must be able to speak English and you must also be able to support your family financially until your business makes a profit.
2. How good must my English be to qualify for the UK Entrepreneur Visa?
You must have an approved English test at level C1, or alternatively, if you hold a degree which was taught in English, and is approved by the UK Home Office.
3. How many years does the UK Entrepreneur Visa last for?
The Tier 1 UK entrepreneur Visa initially lasts for a period of 3 years and 4 months. If you meet the necessary government criteria, you can extend your stay for an additional 2 years. After a total of 5 years, you can apply for permanent UK residency.
4. Can I ever apply for permanent UK Residency?
Yes, as long as you have invested £200,000 into a UK business, and created 2 full time jobs, after 5 years you can apply for indefinite leave to remain.
5. Can i get Permanent Residency any quicker than 5 years?
Yes, you can apply for permanent residency after 3 years, if your company hires a total of 10 full time staff for a total of 1 year, OR your company creates £5 Million turnover over the 3 year period.
6. Can I bring my family?
Yes, under the Tier 1 UK Entrepreneur Visa, you can include your immediate family in your application. This will include your spouse, and any children under the age of 18.
7. Will my children have access to the UK educational system?
Yes, your children will have full access to the UK educational system, from primary school up to University.
8. I have a business partner, can we both apply for the UK entrepreneur visa?
Yes, we can combine your applications to create 1 team entrepreneur application. You will need to have £200,000 to invest between you.
9. Does the £200,000 have to be available at the point of application, or can i show assets with the equivalent value?
Your £200,000 must be liquid (available as cash) at the time of the application. You cannot show assets to the equivalent value of £200,000, it must already be cash in a bank account.