Visit Visa For USA
There is now easier access to the United States of America through the B1or B2 visa. There is a difference between the purpose of visit on both these visas. The former allows you to enter the American territory to pursue your business prospects and the later allows you to explore treatment and entertainment facilities that the country has to offer.
Some Important Details
The purpose of the visit must be mentioned in the application form. Although the visa is valid for a period ranging from 3 months to 10 years, most of the visitors come to the country for six months. There is also a provision to extend this visa if the applicant wishes to. This time is spent in meeting friends and family living in the United States. The applicant is allowed to bring dependents and children on such a visit on their respective visas.
Things you must know
Once you prove that you have adequate funds to stay in the country and you specify your period and location of your stay, any of the two visas will be stamped on your passport and then you are free to explore any part of the USA. It is the Customer and Border Protection (CBP) officer, who determines your entry and stay within the country and not the consular officer. Since we are registered members of the US Visit Visa, you can contact us for further information on this.
- The visa is issued for multiple entries for 10 years duration.
- Having a US visa will be advantages when applying for other country visas.
To apply for a USA tourist visa / USA visitor visa, the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide an invitation letter.
Application cost – $160
The process time after successful visa interview is 3 days.
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.