L1 is a temporary non immigrant visa which facilitates the temporary transfer of foreign worker in a Managerial, Executive or Specialized Knowledge category to the USA to continue an office with the same employer, its parent, branch, subsidiary or affiliate.
- Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My ApplicationReview By : Amit Dhania It has been an absolute pleasure working with Y-Axis and Lavina for my AUS PR processing request. Lavina has been very thorough and diligent through every aspect of my application; and ensured that we are… Continue Reading → The post Very Thorough And Diligent Through Every Aspect Of My Application appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Received Positive News On ACS Skill AssessmentReview By : nikhil kesavan Dear Team, I have received positive news on ACS Skill Assessment and i am now preparing on clearing PTE for applying EOI(Expression of Interest). Till this stage, Govinda Rao Yaindi, my process Consultant has been… Continue Reading → The post Received Positive News On ACS Skill Assessment appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment FruitfullReview By : Sat N Appreciate B uma @yaxis for constant followup and deligence for making my efforts and investment fruitfull in securing my PR without further followups. Specials thanks to UMA @ Y-AXIS The post Constant Followup And Deligence In Making Investment Fruitfull appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- You can live and work in the USA legally for a company that is a branch or subsidiary or parent or affiliate of the company where you are employed abroad
- There is no annual quota on the number of L1 visas available each year unlike H1B visa
- Spouse of L1 visa holder will receive L2 visa status and may obtain authorization to work in the USA in any type of employment
- No need for any specific education to be eligible for the L1 visa.
You can apply for the Green Card without jeopardizing the L1 visa status.
- The petitioning U.S. entity must have a qualifying relationship with your entity abroad.
- Sufficient physical space must be secured for a new office.
- A new office must be active and operating within one year after the L-1’s admission to the United States if requesting an extension of stay.
- After 1 year the new office must support a managerial or executive position if you are requesting an extension of stay in the L-1A classification.
- Sufficient physical premises for the office have been secured;
- The applicant needs to be employed with the company for atleast 1 year in the previous 3 years and has worked in an Managerial, Executive or Specialized capacity
- The intended U.S. operation, within one year of the approval of the petition, will reach the "doing business" standard and will support an executive, managerial, or specialized knowledge position.
- You will be assigned a consultant to advise & assist on the process
- List of required documents will be provided by the consultant
- Consultant will Interact with the Attorney during the petition process on behalf of the client where required
- Once Petition is submitted process consultant will check the status with the attorney and keep you updated on a regular basis
- Upon Approval of the Petition your consultant will guide you on the next step of the process of visa submission
- Your consultant will fill the visa application, book the slot and guide you on the visa fee payment.
- Before the interview your consultant will conduct a mock interview session and prepare you for the visa interview.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.