One of the easiest ways to migrate to the United States of America is to acquire an EB 5 investor visa. It is something that every business man with an intension to establish a successful venture in the country. This is because this visa will allow an individual to invest in the U.S not as a temporary visitor but a permanent resident.
This is one of the major reasons why this visa is so much in demand among the business men. Going back to its origin, the EB 5 Investor Visa was introduced in the Immigration Act 1990 by the U.S Congress. Although it was introduced that year, it was enacted only two years later i.e in the year 1992.
The details of this visa
Now it is also important to know how the whole thing works. To start with there is a separate quota for the EB 5 Investor Visa Scheme. Under this unique scheme, every 1000 of 3000 are separated for foreign investors alone. This is done in the targeted employment areas. Despite the increase in the number of applicants every year, the cap has never been reached till date.
There is valid reason behind this. The reason is that only the primary applicants are taken into account and not those who accompany them on this visa. If you believe that you have what is required to acquire this visa then don’t waste any time. Contact the experts at Y-Axis today to understand what you need to about this visa.
- I’m Grateful To Y-Axis To Make My Life Easy By Taking Care Of All FormalitiesReview By: Arun Popli I am grateful to Y-Axis to make my life easy by taking care of all formalities needed to be done to get Australian PR and very fortunate to have been assigned Mr Praveen Kumar who guided… Continue Reading → The post I’m Grateful To Y-Axis To Make My Life Easy By Taking Care Of All Formalities appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Enrolled At Y-Axis With Respect To Australia ImmigrationReview By: S AZ We’ve enrolled at Y-Axis with respect to Australia Immigration and we’ve had a GREAT experience at Y-Axis so far. Thanks to P Rakesh Babu for his expertise and patience. I can clearly feel he knows what… Continue Reading → The post Enrolled At Y-Axis With Respect To Australia Immigration appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- I Have Approached YAxis For My ACS Skill Assessment For AustraliaReview By: swaminathan sumukan I have approached Y Axis for my ACS skill assessment for Australia.I have received positive results now. Thanks to Y Axis and Govinda Rao who helped me to achieve this. The post I Have Approached YAxis For My ACS Skill Assessment For Australia appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- EB-5 Investor Program lets a foreign national to invest $500,000 or more and obtain U.S permanent residency.
- The return on investment (ROI) varies from 2% to 4% as per the nature of the project/business established.
- Investment should be directed towards Targeted Employment Area (TEA) or the Rural Area.
- Business established must create 10 full time jobs for US workers within 2 years or under certain circumstances, within a reasonable time after the two-year period) of the immigrant investor’s admission to the United States as a Conditional Permanent Resident.
- The Investment must be made in a for-profit US commercial entity.
- The fastest way to the U.S Green Card and Citizenship.
- Move and settle in the U.S along with your family.
- No need of a sponsor.
- Live and work anywhere in the entire country.
- No minimum qualification requirements.
- No language requirements.
- No previous business experience requirements.
- Get access to U.S. education and healthcare at U.S residents costs.
- Obtain U.S citizenship after 5 years of stay.
- Own a business.
Investors get their money back with operating profit and also an appreciation profit for the term of their investment.
- Invest an amount of $500,000.
- Furnish proofs as to demonstrate the funds are from legal sources.
- Create a minimum of 10 jobs through investment.
- Invest in a U.S Regional Project in a new commercial enterprise.
The application filing fees is US$1,500.
The EB-5 Visa application can be broken down into the following steps:
- I-526 Petition Approval - Approximately 3-4 months
v I-526 Petition Approval times vary with some Regional Centers taking drastically longer than others. Typical I-526 Visa Petitions take around 3-4 months to process however may take longer for less established Regional Centers. See the Vermont Regional Center for a long established, well operated successful regional center.
v On approval of an I-526 Petition, the investor would then proceed to either the Adjustment of Status or Consular Process stage.
- Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing - Approximately 3-4 months
- On completion of the above steps, the investor would now be able to enter the United States as a Conditional Permanent Resident
- Removal of Conditions - Approximately 3-4 months
v Between 21-24 months after the conditional Green Card has been approved, the investor will apply to remove conditions.
On completion of the Removal of Conditions stage, the investor's Green Card status is now unconditional on the performance of the EB-5 project used to acquire the Green Card.
- Sign up for evaluation.
- Receive positive evaluation report.
- Apply for US Tourist Visa.
- Visit USA, accompanied by a Y-Axis staff member, visit the project site.
- Return to India and decide on the project for the investment.
- Transfer the investment amount to a US Escrow account.
- Transfer Processing fee.
- Attorney Files I-526 Petition to USCIS.
- On approval, attend an interview with US consulate to get a conditional Green Card.
- Travel to US with family and establish residency.
- After 21 months, file for removal of conditions on a Green Card.
- Visit USA, Regional Center agent will guide you on the projects for Investment.
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications over the last 16 years has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. Y-AXIS also employs and works with regulated & accredited immigration lawyers in our own offices in London & Canada and partner offices in Australia and New Zealand. We have the highest success rate in India & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- They are five countries that currently have a point based immigration programme. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative sponsor you / an overseas Employer sponsor you Or the country itself sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don't take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!