Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) is for non-European investors and entrepreneurs. Non-European migrants willing to invest and set up a business in the UK can apply for this visa. Minimum investment requirement is £200,000.
Successful applicants who obtain a visa will be eligible to move to the UK with their family and live there for a period of 3 years and 4 months. The visa can be extended for a period of another 2 years allowing the visa holder a stay of over 5 years in the country. After which, the visa holders can apply for "indefinite leave to remain" and obtain UK's permanent residency leading to Citizenship.
The investment visa is an excellent opportunity for Indian investors and entrepreneurs. It can be obtained easily and offers immense benefits to the non-European investors/businessmen.
But before you begin your processing, it is important to check whether or not you qualify. Eligibility criteria includes furnishing details of funds to prove that the funds are from legitimate sources, etc. To check eligibility for the said UK Investor Business Setup visa, Connect to us and have your application assessed.
- Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole ProcessReview By: Ganapathy K R The consultant, Afroz Syed, at Y-axis was very well knowledgeable about the whole process and helped me with all my queries. The process would had been difficult without the continued support from the team at… Continue Reading → The post Y-axis Was Very Well Knowledgeable About The Whole Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been DecentReview By: Nikitha Krishnamurthy My experience overall with Y axis has been decent…..I feel that the employees need to be more proactive and knowledgeable in terms of the entire process and documentation….There have been instances wherein i had to consult… Continue Reading → The post My Experience Overall With Yaxis Has Been Decent appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR ProcessingReview By: Dev Ravindran Y-Axis support had been extremely good for Australia PR processing. My Process consultant, Mr. Jonathan, had been very supportive in providing clear PR process requirements, documentation requirements and time frame for each of the sub-activity. I… Continue Reading → The post Y-Axis Support Had Been Extremely Good For Australia PR Processing appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Low investment of £ 200,000.
- Family Visa for 3 years.
- Can get an extension for 2 years.
- Leads to settlement after a 5 years residence in the UK.
- Faster processing.
Access to UK education and Healthcare for family.
In order to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa you need to meet the points requirements based on the Investment Funds, Language Skills & Maintenance Funds.
- Have access to GBP £200,000.
- Can have 2-3 sponsors to show investment.
- Can form Partnership with one more individual to show combined net asset value of GBP £200,000.
- Funds should be held in a regulated financial institution.
- Funds should be transferable to the UK.
- Should meet the English Language requirement (either recognized Bachelor’s degree or IELTS with 4 in each band).
- Should meet the maintenance funds requirement.
In order to qualify you need to score 95 points under Investment attributes, Language Skills and Maintenance funds as per the below table.
Access to investment funds
You have access to not less than £200,000
These funds are held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions
These funds are disposable (free to spend) in the UK
You can speak English to the required standard
You have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK
*Maintenance Funds – You need to maintain £ 3100 for 3 month (for the main applicant) & £ 1800 (Per Dependent) for 3 months in your regulated bank account prior to application submission.
Fee if you are applying by post in the UK
Fee if you are applying in person inside the UK
Fee if you are applying outside the UK
Main applicant (if they are a national of Croatia, Turkey or FYR of Macedonia)
Partner or child aged under 18 (if they are applying at the same time as the main applicant)
£788 for each family member included on the main applicant's application form
£1163 for each family member included on the main applicant's application form
£840 for each family member
Partner or child aged under 18 (if they are applying later), or child aged over 18
£1051 for each family member
£1426 for each family member
£840 for each family member
Additional VFS costs as applicable will apply.
The process time upon submission at the UK Embassy is 2-4 weeks.*
This may increase if they call you for an interview.
Y-Axis Full Service & Processing Includes
- Documents Checklist.
- Complete Application Processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Business plan guidance and preparation.
- Airport Pickup.*
- Accommodation Assistance.*
- Relocation Orientation.
- Relocation Assistance.*
* These services are provided at an additional cost.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.
Why Choose United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, is commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain.
- The UK is a developed country and has the world’s seventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the eighth-largest economy by purchasing power parity.
- It was the world’s first industrialized country and the world’s foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The UK remains a great power with leading economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence.
- It is a recognized nuclear weapons state and its military expenditure ranks fourth in the world.
- Population: 62,262,000.
- Capital: London.
- Currency: Pound(GBP).
- Today, Indians comprise about 1.4 million people in the UK.
- Indians are single largest visible ethnic minority population in the UK.
- Indians make up the largest subgroup of British Asians, and are one of the largest Indian communities in the Indian diaspora, mainly due to the Indian-British relations.
- The British Indian community is the fifth largest in the Indian Diaspora.