UK Settlement visa will give you a chance to settle in the country. Owing to this, it becomes important to all those willing to settle in UK, to understand the eligibility criteria for the same. To start with, for a child born in UK, to non British citizens needs at least one parent to be a citizen of the country.
The benefits of the settlement visa:
Once you get an Infinite Leave to Remain [ILR] or a settlement visa, you will be permitted to live and work in UK, free from all restrictions. Unlike the ones with Limited Leave to Return[LLR], the ones with an ILR have been given the freedom to access public funds. They can also claim job seekers allowances and other benefits just like the citizens of UK.
Holding an ILR also permits you to pay fee at the home student rates at the UK Universities. Your eligibility for this visa depends on a minimum of five year stay in the country with a work permit. Being a highly skilled migrant under the Tire 1 or Tire 2 of the new point based system is also important.
Are you eligible?
A combination of all the above mentioned requirements can prove to be extremely beneficial in acquiring the UK Settlement visa. Other criteria for eligibility include having a four years HSMP Judicial Review residing in UK as the spouse of a citizen for a minimum period of 2 years and proving your English skills. A new born child of a citizen of UK automatically acquires citizenship of the country.
Coming to the visa application fee, it varies when you apply as an individual or for your dependents. It also varies depending on whether you apply in person or by post. Contact us for more details.
- Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis TeamReview By: Dinesh Dhananjayan My experience so far has been very satisfying and positive with entire Y-Axis team.My process consultant Srikanth Chary answered my queries patiently and guided me step by step through the VETASSESS process .His attention for details… Continue Reading → The post Very Satisfying And Positive With Entire Y-Axis Team appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very GoodReview By: Dhananjai Raju The service provided by Y Axis is reallly very good. My counsellor Swathi.P guided me to the right path my obtaining the universities according to my profile. Also the process is really very quick. I would… Continue Reading → The post The Service Provided By YAxis Is Reallly Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOIReview By: Mohit Marwah Fully satisfied with Y Axis services on getting positive EOI(Expression of Interest) for Australian PR.Would like to mention the good work done by Rajeshwari,my process consultant from Y Axis Bangalore.Hope to clear all further steps and… Continue Reading → The post Fully Satisfied With YAxis Services On Getting Positive EOI appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or Settlement status gives the freedom to live and work in the UK without any restriction.
- Unlike people with Limited Leave to Remain (LTR) in United Kingdom, Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) holders do have access to public funds.
- The wordings "No recourse to public funds" is not written in ILR holders' visas. As a result, they are able to claim job seekers allowances and other benefits which are usually available to UK citizens.
- ILR holders also pay Home Student (i.e. UK citizens) rates on educational institutions in UK.
- Five years of continuous residence in the UK as a work permit holder, a Highly Skilled Migrant, under Tier 1 or Tier 2 of the new Points Based System, or a combination of any or all of the above with no more than 180 outside the UK in any 12 months.
- Four years' HSMP Judicial Review.
- Two years residence in the UK as the Spouse of a British Citizen or a Settled Person.
- New born Child of a settled person.
- Pass the life in the UK test and prove your English language skills.
Who you’re applying for
Apply by post
Apply in person (premium service)
If you’re a citizen of Turkey or
£1,875 per person
£2,375 per person
- Documentation Guidance.
- Assistance with the sample formats.
- Assistance with the Application filling.
- Guidance on application submission.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.