Sometimes a visa decision taken by the immigration department may go wrong. Or sometimes you being an applicant may not be satisfied with the visa decision taken by the respective department.
For situations as such, there are tribunals set by Australia immigration department. Each tribunal considers applications for different types of “Reviewable Decisions.” You will be advised by the concerned authority whether or not a decision is “reviewable,” if it is, then you can submit a visa decision review application.
The following tribunals review your application:
- Migration Review Tribunal (MRT): Most cases of visa decision including business related sponsorships, temporary business entry visasnominations, and employer nomination for permanent entry are reviewed by the MRT. Besides that, subclass 200 (refugee visa) cancellation decision is also reviewable by the MRT, but the applicant should be in Australia at the time of filing a review application.
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT): Decisions related to deportation and citizenship are reviewed by the AAT.
- Refugee Review Tribunal (RRT): Onshore protection visa application decisions are reviewed by the RRT, but offshore humanitarian applicants do not have a right of decision review.
For more information on filing a review petition with any of the above Tribunals, Reach out to us, we have Registered Migration Agents who can do it for you.
An application fee of AUD1,604 is payable in all cases, except when applying for review of a bridging visa decision (including any related decision to require a security bond) that resulted in a person being placed in immigration detention.
Our deliverable if registered for an Australia visa process :
- You will be assigned a Registered migration agent soon from our office in Melbourne Australia who shall initiate your application process, after your details are checked by our agent and receiving a signed service agreement
- You will also be assigned a Process executive from India, who will be assisting your Registered migration agent to co-ordinate with you and providing required assistance on the application documentation and related queries with RMA’s consent and approval
- Advise on the complete process stage-wise by RMA
- Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives
- Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
- Representing your file and submission of your application with the concerned Australian assessing authorities (where applicable) and immigration department
- Advise on health and character requirements
Y-Axis Immigration Department
- We offer documentation processing, application & filing services for those interested in immigrating.
- Our Immigration Processing Department ranks amongst the best in the world. A strong research team ensures that cases are evaluated and processed as per the latest rules and regulations.
- Our experience at having filed thousands of applications has resulted in a strong & comprehensive case study database.
- Our offices across the Indian Subcontinent and Overseas make us the only consultant in India with a widespread presence, because of which we file the highest number of application from India. We have the highest success rate & over 50% of our business comes from referrals & word of mouth.
- There are five countries that currently have a point based immigration program. Point based immigration is a good option for those who want to work & settle overseas.
- There are a number of categories under which an applicant can file his/her application. You can either apply independently /a relative can sponsor you / an overseas Employer can sponsor you Or the country itself can sponsor you. Applicants whose occupations are in demand usually get bonus points & faster processing. Each country has their specific list of occupations.
Why should you file your migration petition this month?
Why should you not delay?
Rules may change. Everything has a quota!
Immigration rules are volatile and governments are always debating whether to close the door or whom to close the door on. Don’t take the rules for granted. Apply now when you are eligible! You may not be eligible, a few months from now.
You save time
If you postpone your decision, you end up in the same career junction even next year. Take a decision and advance your career right now.
You aren’t growing any younger!
Most countries have an age limit and it gets stricter as you grow older. You may not be eligible even a year later. And then as you get older, you ability to adjust to new surroundings also decreases.
Apply now – you may also earn extra points for age!
Your kids adjust faster when they are younger
Your kids adjust better and learn faster when younger. Remember, this opportunity is for them too.
Better in every way
If you are not married, it will improve your profile and get you a better partner.
It is never a bad thing to hold a PR visa that allows you to work & live overseas.
It is never a bad thing to hold an additional UK, Australia, Germany or Canadian Passport.
No kids? Even better
If you are married and do not have children yet, your kids born inside the country will become Naturalized Citizens automatically.
You may change your mind
You or your spouse may change your mind later and may miss on something good in your life and for your children.
Treat your migration petition as an investment for the future – yours and your children. Apply for it now, watch it mature later. Avail of the benefits all your life.
So, why should you sign up now, because you need to strike when the iron is hot!
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.