Australia is a steady, democratic and ethnically diverse nation with an extremely skilled labor force and one of the strongest performing economies in the world. With outstanding landscapes and rich ancient culture, Australia is a land like no other. It is the earth’s sixth-largest country in land area and is the only nation to govern an entire continent.
South Australia is a place of creativity, innovation and enterprise, a place where entrepreneurs thrive. The Supporting Innovation in South Australia (SISA) pilot is about driving entrepreneurialism and innovation in South Australia. SISA is seeking to attract promising overseas seed-stage entrepreneurs to develop their concepts in South Australia, add value to the local innovation eco-system, create jobs, and increase its number of business start-ups. This program will be run over three years, commencing in November 2018 and ending in November 2021.
You can explore this option with us. Contact Y-Axis to know about Supporting Innovation in South Australia – Temporary Sub-Class 408. Find out how well it fits in your future and business plans. Then take a decision.
Benefits of setting up business in Australia
- The right to establish a new or develop an existing business.
- Unlimited travel in and out of Australia.
- Bring family members with you to Australia.
- You are under 45 years of age.
- You have an innovative idea to start a new business in South Australia.
- You meet all good health requirements.
- Hold good command of English at a vocational level.
- Be endorsed by a South Australian Government entity (Department for Trade, Tourism and Investment)
- You have sufficient funds to support you and your family.
- The cost of Visa fee is starting from AUD$285, additional costs for the family member.
- Application Cost – AUD$200 (non-refundable).
- Step1: Service Provider – 8 weeks or option 2: Office of the Chief Entrepreneur – 12 weeks.
- Step2: Visa Processing – 2 months to 6 months.
*Process time lines are defined by the embassy, it could increase or decrease as per the load of the applications received.
- Documentation Guidance.
- Provide relevant templates.
- Fill Online Application form.
- Business Plan Preparation.
- Regular Updates on your case / the process
- Advise on Medicals and obtaining police clearance certificate.
- Visa Interview Preparation, if required.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.