Study In USA
The United States of America is one of the most popular destinations, when it comes to studying abroad. Supporting this statement is the Institute of International Education which has as many as 819,644 international students applying to study here every year. The information is authentic as it comes from the Institute of International Education which is established in the year 1919.
Why is it the best?
One of the main reasons for the immense popularity of the universities in the United States is the fact that the degrees from this country are accepted all over the world. The country is known for providing good quality education along with offering a wide range of courses. Another attraction is the teaching techniques employed at the universities of their country.
They are more into learning through elaborate discussions instead of passive learn. The student teacher relationship is also different from countries around the world. It is very different as the hold one to one discussions over a meal or coffee. The rapport that they share is completely different.
Explore the opportunity
Studying in the USA will also give you an opportunity to be an assistant to your professor while pursuing your course. This means that now you can earn while studying. You are also liable to financial aid from the government. The aid comes in the form of stipends and scholarships. If an applicant wishes to work after the end of the course, he/she must apply for Optional Practical Training Employment Authorization (OPT).
Our counselor will have an in-depth conversation with you and gauge your interests. They will revert to you with the best available courses from universities/institutes that match your profile.
Your counselor will also provide you the details of available courses, tuition fee, English and other language requirements, GRE/GMAT/ ACT/SAT application fees, additional costs and other important details.
Your counselor will help you with the eligibility and admission procedure for up to 3 universities/institutes.
On confirmation of your admission with any university/ institute, your counselor will commence your visa application process.
The visa officer is the final authority on your file and any decision is solely at his discretion.
- You can work for up to 20 hours per week and contribute to your living expenses.
- You can stretch your 20 hours per week to full time on-campus work by confirming your admission for the next academic year.
- F1 visa is a type of visa that allows international students to pursue education in the US. F1 visa holders can avail the Curricular Practical Training (CPT) which allows them temporary employment during the course of their study.
- On completion of your studies, you may work off campus for 12 months using the OPT option. You must apply for OPT within 2 months of completing your degree.STEM (Science /Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) based courses receive an additional OPT of more than 17 months.
- You can apply for your H1B visa which allows S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers. You can work for a few years and then apply for a Green Card to make your stay more permanent.
- With President Obama’s immense bonding with our own Prime Minister, further good news is expected on extension of the duration of OPT.
25000INR is the main program charge including counseling, admission and visa processing. Additional costs include university application fees, Visa application fees, courier charges, certification and notary, English and other competitive exam/test fees.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.