Do you want to join your spouse who has gone overseas to pursue higher studies. You can do so by opting for a dependent visa option offered by most of the countries to join your spouse. You will have to meet the eligibility requirements of the country.
This is a good opportunity for you to spend time with your spouse and at the same time explore the country. Most of the countries also give you the option of working in the country which you allow you to gain overseas experience.
The Eligibility criterion varies depending upon the country where your spouse is studying.
Some of the major criterion are:
- You are the spouse of a student visa holder.
- You are above 18 years of age.
- In case of UK the main applicants course is a NQF level 7 or above and is of 1 year or more duration.
- In case of Canada, the student visa should be valid for more than 6 months to be eligible to apply for the dependent visa.
- In case of Australia, the student visa should be valid for 12 months or more for the dependent to be eligible to apply for the visa.
Talk to an expert to check your eligibility to apply as a Student Dependent.
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time Varies as per the visa type and country.
- Present processing time: 11 weeks
- Visa fees: 255 CAD
- Visa processing time: 4 months
- Visa Fees: AUD 550
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.