Do you want to join your spouse who has gone overseas to pursue higher studies. You can do so by opting for a dependent visa option offered by most of the countries to join your spouse. You will have to meet the eligibility requirements of the country.
This is a good opportunity for you to spend time with your spouse and at the same time explore the country. Most of the countries also give you the option of working in the country which you allow you to gain overseas experience.
- Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PRReview By: Srikanth Gunnala Good Service. They helped me in getting through my PR. Special thanks to my process consultant Sri Lakshmi B N V S. Her support is simply superb. The post Good Service And Helped Me Iin Getting Through My PR appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Extremely Professional Throughout & Comfortable With Australian PR ProcessReview By: Jeethu Rc Thanks for all your support/guidance. You have been extremely professional throughout! I would like to thank my process consultants Mamata Reddy and Lavanya. Appreciate your effort in taking time and explaining every minute detail. Your patience… Continue Reading → The post Extremely Professional Throughout & Comfortable With Australian PR Process appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
- Highly Appreciated Yaxis Is Very GoodReview By: Nancy Arora Y axis is very good. The process consultant Nitya is very helpful and always answers the queries and concern in a polite manner. My family members are also very comfortable in calling Nitya and asking for… Continue Reading → The post Highly Appreciated Yaxis Is Very Good appeared first on Y-Axis Customer Reviews. […]
The Eligibility criterion varies depending upon the country where your spouse is studying.
Some of the major criterion are:
- You are the spouse (de facto Spouse) of a student visa holder.
- You are above 18 years of age.
- In case of UK the main applicants course is a NQF level 7 or above and is of 1 year or more duration.
- In case of Canada, the student visa should be valid for more than 6 months to be eligible to apply for the dependent visa.
- In case of Australia, the student visa should be valid for 12 months or more for the dependent to be eligible to apply for the visa.
Talk to an expert to check your eligibility to apply as a Student Dependent.
- Y-Axis process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Y-Axis.
- Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submittal of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time Varies as per the visa type and country.
10 Good Reasons Why Choose Y-Axis
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.